Aim and Benefits of Hertie School New Perspectives Scholarship
Requirements for Hertie School New Perspectives Scholarship Qualification
- Applicants must be international students.
- The award is available for masters program in directing nanofluid adsorption to surfaces transform the Energy and Biotechnology Industries offered by the University.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree certificate or equivalent in the relevant field
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- A PhD project research proposal that is related to the research area
- Independent thinking and analytical aptitude for devising innovative scientific or technical solutions.
- Must have an undergraduate or master’s degree in science or engineering.
- Knowledge in one or more of the following specialized fields: chemistry, nanotechnology, biotechnology, plasma physics, energy or materials, and surface science.
- Demonstrate capacity for effective independent work and as part of a team
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, motivation, flexibility and confidence
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner, has good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Hertie School, Germany
Checkout: 100 Study Abroad Frequently Asked Questions
February 1, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Hertie School on www.hertie-school.org to apply
First, submit a standard application to the MPP, MIA or MDS programme.
Additionally, write a brief letter of motivation, create a photo essay or make a short video elaborating on the following:
- Please identify a specific social or political problem that you would like to solve and explain how a degree in public policy or international affairs, together with your prior education and professional experience, would help you to do so.
- The additional motivation material should be sent to grad-admissions[at]hertie-school[dot]orgafter a standard application has been submitted.
For more details, visit Hertie School website.