Hertie School is pleased to offer its New Perspectives Scholarship for international students who wish to enroll in a degree program at the University.
Aim and Benefits of Hertie School New Perspectives Scholarship
The value of the Hertie School New Perspectives Scholarship awards is range from £34,500 per year awarding to international students.
Requirements for Hertie School New Perspectives Scholarship Qualification
- Applicants must be international students.
- The award is available for masters program in directing nanofluid adsorption to surfaces transform the Energy and Biotechnology Industries offered by the University.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree certificate or equivalent in the relevant field
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- A PhD project research proposal that is related to the research area
- Independent thinking and analytical aptitude for devising innovative scientific or technical solutions.
- Must have an undergraduate or master’s degree in science or engineering.
- Knowledge in one or more of the following specialized fields: chemistry, nanotechnology, biotechnology, plasma physics, energy or materials, and surface science.
- Demonstrate capacity for effective independent work and as part of a team
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, motivation, flexibility and confidence
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner, has good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Hertie School, Germany
Checkout: 100 Study Abroad Frequently Asked Questions
February 1, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Hertie School on www.hertie-school.org to apply
First, submit a standard application to the MPP, MIA or MDS programme.
Additionally, write a brief letter of motivation, create a photo essay or make a short video elaborating on the following:
- Please identify a specific social or political problem that you would like to solve and explain how a degree in public policy or international affairs, together with your prior education and professional experience, would help you to do so.
- The additional motivation material should be sent to grad-admissions[at]hertie-school[dot]orgafter a standard application has been submitted.
For more details, visit Hertie School website.
Disclaimer For Readers
Ghanascholarship.net only gather’s authentic information on the web to compile credible readable text for our cherished readers.
We advice you to do more research before using information on this blog for decision making.
Again, We do not provide scholarship for students, our work is simple, we search for ongoing scholarships world wide and share them with you so you can apply…Thus all
Do not hesitate to reach us via the contact us page should you detect any copyright issues or misleading information on this blog.