Holland Government Scholarships 2021/2022 For International Students at TU Delft
Application Deadline: 1st February 2021 (23:59 CET)
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): The Netherlands
Part of the scholarships is meant for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who wish to study in Holland.
The EEA consists of the EU countries and Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway.
Eligibility: Excellent applicants from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who have been (conditionally) admitted to one of the 2-year Regular TU Delft’s MSc programmes with a bachelor’s degree from an internationally renowned university outside The Netherlands
Number of Awards: 8 per faculty
Value and Duration of Award:
- € 5.000 in the first academic year for Non-EEA students, as a contribution to living expenses for a TU Delft MSc programme based on the statutory fee or institutional rate, according to the registered nationality.
- A candidate can be awarded multiple Holland Scholarships, based on merit, to a maximum of 3 (€15.000).
How to Apply:
In addition to all the regular documents for an MSc programme application:
- Upload two reference letters (in one PDF document, check admission requirements)
- NO extra application form is needed to be considered for this scholarship.
- Please note that Non-EU/EFTA students must include their English test with their application (if required). EU/EFTA students can submit this document in a later stage according to the Admission instructions.
- Only students meeting this deadline who have been (conditionally) admitted to one of the MSc programmes of TU Delft could be considered for these scholarships.