How much is a US passport in Ghana?
U.S. Embassy in Ghana
How much is a US passport in Ghana? Application fee $ 115.00USD (U.S. dollars or Ghana cedis equivalent). Two (2) color photos (2”x 2”) (front view, full face and plain white or off-white background) Photo identification of both parents.
How Much Is A US Passport In Ghana?
You may renew your passport using application form DS-82, provided if you meet all four of the following requirements:
- You have a passport that is not damaged; and
- It was issued within the past 15 years; and
- You were at least age 16 when it was issued; and
- Still have the same name in your most recent passport (or you can legally document your name change)
You need to make an appointment with the American Citizen Services Unit go on ACS Online Appointment system. The day of your appointment, bring the following documents with you to the consular section:
- The application for an adult passport renewal (DS-82)
- Two (2) color photos (2”x2”) (front view, full face and plain white or off-white background
- Your most recent U.S. Passport.
- Application fee $ 110.00 USD (U.S. dollars or Ghana cedis equivalent).
- Photo identification (i.e. Drivers license, National Identification Card, etc.)
Passport Renewal for Children under 16
Children must appear in person accompanied by parents. The day of your appointment, bring the following documents with you to the consular section:
- Birth certificate (showing parents names)
- Minor Passport renewal Application form (DS-11) completed but not signed until you are requested to do so by a Consular Officer.
- Your child’s most recent U.S. passport
- Application fee $ 115.00USD (U.S. dollars or Ghana cedis equivalent).
- Two (2) color photos (2”x 2”) (front view, full face and plain white or off-white background)
- Photo identification of both parents. Notarized written consent of any parent not present with the child. Please note the U.S. Embassy in Accra – Ghana will only accept consent forms and DS-3053 documents notarized by U.S. notaries.
- Proof of the child’s U.S. citizenship (if child acquired U. S. citizenship at or after birth), such as a Consular Report of Birth Abroad (FS-240), a Naturalization Certificate, or a Certificate of Citizenship, along with photo identification. For children who may have changed substantially in physical appearance, we suggest you bring photos showing the child in the years since the issuance of the previous passport.
Ghanascholarship.net is your number one portal for simple and authentic scholarship and admission-related information in Ghana.
We do not give scholarships, Instead, we provide credible information that guides you to make an informed decision on gaining scholarships worldwide.
Our articles are to serve as guides. The dates in our articles are referenced to academic years and must be interpreted a such.