How To Request For NTC Exams Remarking
Here is a guide on How To Request For NTC Exams Remarking
Steps To Request For NTC Exams Remarking
Any candidate that feels they have been cheated can challenge their results by applying for remarking. The NTC remarking will follow the procedures below
NTC Remarking Procedures
- Answer booklet of an applicant will be juxtaposed to the marking scheme in the applicant’s presence.
- The leadership of TTAG will be invited to witness the remarking for any applicant.
NTC Exams Remarking Registration
- Procedure for remarking include are as follows; writing official letter to the Registrar of NTC requesting for your scrip(s) to be remarked where an amount of six hundred Ghana cedis (Gh600.00) will be paid into NTC account as remarking fee.
Eligibility for Main Licensure Examination
- All Prospective candidates who hold the Diploma in Basic Education (DBE), Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) or a Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE), M.Ed and are desirous of seeking employment as teachers.
- All the above-mentioned candidates who completed in 2020 or before 2021 qualify to write the examination at a Regional Centre of your choice
Candidates who have written the Ghana Teacher Licensure Examination and are not successful, as well as fresh candidates, can register.
- Fees for registration:
- Fresh candidates are required to pay GHȻ 280.00 to register for the examination
- Candidates who are re-sitting are to pay GHȻ150.00 for one (1) Re-sit paper
- Candidates who are re-sitting two (2) papers are to pay GHȻ250.00
- Candidates who are re-sitting all the three (3) papers are to pay GHȻ 280.00
Ghanascholarship.net is your number one portal for simple and authentic scholarship and admission-related information in Ghana.
We do not give scholarships, Instead, we provide credible information that guides you to make an informed decision on gaining scholarships worldwide.
Our articles are to serve as guides. The dates in our articles are referenced to academic years and must be interpreted a such.