International Engineering and Technology Dual Campus Relocation Grants in Australia For Africa Students
Remove the economic hurdles that stand on your way of education. Apply for the International Engineering and Technology Dual Campus Relocation Grants at RMIT University and support your study in Australia.
The educational award is activated for international students who want to pursue a Dual Campus Programme in Engineering or Information Technology.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Excellent scholarship scheme through which you can gain an education at RMIT University without worrying about the cost.
RMIT University is a world-leading university that was established in 1887. It offers numerous study programs and encourages students to achieve growth and academic excellence.
Why study at RMIT University? RMIT has award-winning teachers and researchers who are devoted to helping candidates in building a bright future. Here, students will gain practical knowledge, expertise, and skills that will prepare them to meet standards in their careers.
Application Deadline: Open
- University: RMIT University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Dual Campus programs
- Awards: AU$5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Up to 20
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Dual Campus Program in Engineering or Information Technology.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be an international student applying from anywhere in the world
- Hold a dual campus program offer to continue RMIT’s Engineering or Information Technology program in Melbourne from 2021 after completing the first component at RMIT Vietnam
- Be enrolled in the Melbourne campus Engineering or Information Technology program past census date before applicants can be awarded the grant.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested candidates are suggested to take admission in the Dual Campus eligible program at the university. After receiving a conditional offer from the university, they can complete the online application form for the award.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must be satisfying all academic requirements for your chosen coursework program.
- Language Requirement: If your level of English is below IELTS (Academic) 5.5+, you may have to consider studying English for University programs first as an undergraduate.
RMIT University will provide an award amount of AU$5,000 to all selected candidates during the study program.