International PhD Scholarship Automation of cyber software security 2021/2022
The funding programme supports excellent students who wish to pursue a PhD degree at the University of Queensland. The programme is available for the academic session 2021/2022.
Application Deadline: February 21, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $28,597
- Number of Awards: 5
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in Engineering and Computing offered by the University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must have completed any research experience and an approved university degree.
- Must need one of the following approved degrees to apply for a PhD degree programme:
- Master of Philosophy or Bachelor’s degree from an approved university with at least honours class IIA or equivalent or
- Coursework master’s degree with an overall grade point average of 5.65 on the 7-point UQ scale which includes relevant research experience or
- Postgraduate degree with an overall grade point average of 5 on the 7-point UQ scale, together with demonstrated research experience equivalent to honours class IIA will be considered on a case-by-case basis or
- Bachelor’s degree plus at least two years of relevant research experience, including research publications.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must have to take admission first at the university and then apply online for the programme.
- Supporting Documents: To be considered for the PhD degree programme applicants must meet the documents required at the University.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission at the university, students must meet the entry requirements of the chosen program.
- Language Requirement: To be considered applicants must meet the English language requirement at the University of Queensland
The University of Queensland is providing a living stipend of $28,597 per annum (2021 rate), indexed annually.