International Turkey Language Excellence Entrance Awards in Canada
Get financial support to start your academic journey in Canada. Fanshawe College is giving an opportunity to apply for the International Turkey Language Excellence Entrance Awards.
The educational grant is available for brilliant Turkish students who want to complete their post-secondary programme at Fanshawe College.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Fanshawe College is one of the largest, most diversified, and highly respected colleges in Canada. Hurry Up! Students will take benefit by applying the International Turkey Language Excellence Entrance Awards.
Fanshawe College is a large, publicly-funded College based in London, Ontario, Canada. It offers certificate and diploma programs, continuing education, academic upgrading, career and employment services, apprenticeships, and corporate training programs.
Why study at Fanshawe College? While studying at this college, students can take benefit by applying to a range of scholarships to cut down on their educational expenses. Candidates can pleasantly combine an enriching academic life with diverse and entertaining leisure activities.
Application Deadline: February 1, 2021
- University or Organization: Fanshawe College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Post-secondary program
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Turkey
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Post-secondary program in any subject offered by the college
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be foreign citizens
- International visa students with a valid Study Permit from Turkey and is registered full time in Level 1 (or first semester with advanced standing) in any post-secondary program
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To grasp the opportunity, aspirants are recommended to take admission to the degree program at the college.
- Supporting Documents: Current transcripts from your secondary school, final transcripts from your secondary school, and proof of successful completion of all academic courses.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a minimum average of 70% in the final year of secondary study
- Language Requirement: For undergraduate studies, have a minimum IELTS score of 6.0 or TOEFL score 80
- For graduate studies, have a minimum IELTS score of 7.0 or TOEFL score 90
Fanshawe College will cover educational fund for talented students to cover their study expenses in Canada for the academic year 2021/2022.