Island University Scholarships
The programme is accessible for Canadian and overseas students who want to take part in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
Vancouver Island University is a public university in Canada which serves both Vancouver Island and British Columbia coastal. It was founded as Malaspina College in 1969. In the region’s educational, cultural and economic life VIU plays an important role.
Why study at Vancouver Island University? The VIU offers value-driven education that creates an atmosphere that balances academic achievements to improve the social and connection skills of a student for a whole lifetime.
Application Deadline: March 31
- University or Organization: Vancouver Island University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Canadian and international
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Domestic and International
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Grade 12 graduate students commencing full-time studies at VIU within the upcoming year
- Students enrolling in a university program for the first time since high school
- Students who have had an interruption of university studies (more than one year) and will be re-entering to complete their university program
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To capture this educational opportunity, students are required to take admission in the undergraduate degree programme online or offline and submitted it to International Admissions Vancouver Island University 900 Fifth StreetNanaimo, B.C. V9R 5S5 Canada.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach certified copies of all educational documents and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have graduated from high school or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: Students are required to accomplish the English language requirements of the university.
Vancouver Island University will provide the educational fund for all international and Canadian students to complete their studies in Canada.