LOCAL TERTIARY SCHOLARSHIPS
A. Applicants are to take note of the following;
- i. Should have gained admission into a local tertiary institution
- ii. Should have registered and enrolled to undertake the course
- iii. The Institution should be accredited by the National Accreditation Board (NAB)
- iv. Categories of Local Tertiary Institutions (Private and Public)
- v. Nurses/Teacher Training Colleges
- Colleges of Agriculture
- Technical Universities
- Certificate awarding tertiary institutions
B. Continuing students should apply online between 1St April – 15Th May of each academic year.
C. New students who had late admission should apply between 1st – 30th September of each academic year
D. Applicants will undertake an online aptitude test during the application process.
E. Appear before a panel for interviews in your selected district
F. The information of the applicant will be forwarded to the institutions of the applicant for confirmation and validation.
G. Electronic award letters will be issued to the successful applicants by the Scholarships Secretariat.
H. Payment of scholarship entitlements to respective institutions
Disclaimer For Readers
Ghanascholarship.net only gather’s authentic information on the web to compile credible readable text for our cherished readers.
We advice you to do more research before using information on this blog for decision making.
Again, We do not provide scholarship for students, our work is simple, we search for ongoing scholarships world wide and share them with you so you can apply…Thus all
Do not hesitate to reach us via the contact us page should you detect any copyright issues or misleading information on this blog.