EXCLUSIVE: Make Yourself An Admin Without Admin’s Permission In Any WhatsApp Group
Make Yourself An Admin Without Admin’s Permission In Any WhatsApp Group: Do you wish to make yourself Admin of a whatsapp group and take over the administration of the group?
Here is a simple trick that requires basic coding with Binary digits that can make you Admin of any Whatsapp Group. Below is proof!
WhatsApp is an instant messaging application that needs no introduction. The platform has revolutionized the way we communicate by making it easy to reach out to our friends and family, as well as business partners through individual to individual messaging and organized clusters termed a WhatsApp Group.
These clusters are headed by a member called an admin, if you wish to automatically make yourself Admin of any WhatsApp Group then this step by step guide will help you. Just follow along!
- You must have any of the the existing Admin of the Groups Phone Number
- Convert the Admin’s number to Binary digits.
To change numbers to binary didgits, follow the rules below
Binary numbers are simply zeros and ones.
Here is the list of binary numbers for you to calculate the phone numbers in binary and do the trick to make yourself an admin.
0 = 0 0 0 0
1 = 0-0-0-1
2 = 0-0-1-0
3 = 0-0-1-1
4 = 0-1-0-0
5 = 0-1-0-1
6 = 0-1-1-0
7 = 0-1-1-1
8 = 1-0-0-0
9 = 1-0-0-1
- Your first step is to get to the group you wish to be an admin on.
- Copy your admin’s number in however format it is (international or local standard). It is much easier to use the local format starting with a zero.
- Zimbabwean format has 10 digits excluding the country’s code.
- So, what you need to do is to convert the group admin phone number to binary numbers.
- When you are done doing so, you will need to create a message with binary conversation.
Eg. a number 0553894297 would be 100001000000111100000110011001
- You can do this on your phone’s notepad.
- Now copy down this format:
“cng=true?=[admin’s number in binary]! [Your Number]&findchache.mnc.id=ste5%Set.content?/ rfd=gv”
- Type down and replace where it says [admin’s number in binary] [your number]
- So your formart would be like this:
“cng=true?=! &findchache.mnc.id=ste5%Set.content?/ rfd=gv”
- Copy and paste your text on the group you wish to make yourself an admin on and then send this message to the WhatsApp group.
- When you are done, you will need to delete and uninstall WhatsApp from your phone.
Share your thoughts with us below!