The Malardalen University Masters Programs scholarships is aimed at supporting qualified students coming from outside of the EU/EEA/Switzerland and who are required to pay tuition fees.
Students at Malardalen University are offered access to tools and the opportunity they need to create their future. The Malardalen University scholarship one of the many masters scholarships in Sweden.
About Mälardalen University
Mälardalen University is one of Sweden’s largest institutes of higher education with more than 16,000 students studying Business, Health, Engineering and Education. The university conducts research within all fields of education and the areas Future Energy and Embedded Systems are internationally outstanding.
Aim and Benefits of Mälardalen University Scholarship Programme
The scholarship will cover 100% of the tuition fee of the programme as long as you follow the normal study plan (minimum 22.5 credits/semester, minimum 45 credits/academic year).
Requirements for Mälardalen University Scholarship Programme Qualification
To be considered for the Malardalen University Scholarship to study in Sweden 2021, applicants must ensure that they meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must apply for admission into any eligible Malardalen University masters programs for the 2021 academic session.
- Applicants must have obtained good bachelor results in relevant courses from recognized universities.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong academic and leadership abilities.
- Applicants must have chosen the university as their first choice when applying for admission.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing the conducts of students at the university.
Checkout: 100 Study Abroad Frequently Asked Questions
February 1, 2021
How to Apply
Applicants are to complete the application form for the Malardalen University Scholarship and submit it along with their supporting documents through www.universityadmissions.se before the application deadline.
For more details, visit Mälardalen University website.