Marie Stopes Ghana Recruitment 2021
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Marie Stopes Ghana Recruitment 2021.
Marie Stopes International Ghana (MSIG) has a vacancy for a driven, customer-focused. strong convincing skills energetic individual with Outstanding business experience to occupy the Project coordinator position in the organization. MSIG’s goal is to meet the needs of the underserved and improve access to Family Planning (FP) and other Sexual Reproductive Health (SRH) services. NISIG is part of Marie Stopes International’s global partnership, which operates in over 37 countries worldwide.
- Company: Marie Stopes Ghana
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time.
Job Title: Receptionist
• The Receptionist is responsible for monitoring monthly client numbers and income generated, manages the front desk at the centre, assists with all administrative and financial responsibilities (record keeping and petty cash management), stock management and keeps centre records using the approved formats.
• She/he also ensures that formal communications with the various health partners are properly documented and follows up on all clients complaints related to MSIG services and document outcome.
• The receptionist will report to the Centre Manager, Western Region.
• Manage the front desk at the centre to promote and maintain a welcoming, friendly, professional and efficient atmosphere for all clients.
• Assist with all administrative and financial responsibilities (record keeping and petty cash management) in the centre
• Receive, receipt and bank all service income in the centre on daily basis
• Professionally manage and document client complaints in the centre
• Take inventory and stock management
• Keep the record in the centre using the approved formats to ensure tidy medical records and register
• Ensure that the centre and its surroundings are kept tidy, neat and clean at all times
• Make proper use of available information systems in MSI to facilitate service delivery & pieces of training
• Support with vocal local as required
• Be conversant with Microsoft office suite and be able to enter data
• Assist the M&E Team with client statistics and data relating to clinical issues for analysis
• Carry out any lawful assigned by the centre manager.
• Must have at least GCE Ordinary level/SSCE certificate or higher
• Stenographer Grade one qualification from a recognised institution
• HND will be an advantage
• At least 2 years experience working in a similar role
• Experience of working in a clinical environment
• Able to manage the Front Desk effectively and working with people
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Outstanding computer skills (Microsoft Word, excel, powerpoint)
• Work experience with Ghana Health Service and/or an INGO will be an advantage
• Articulate and analytical with attention to detail
• Knowledge of health delivery system in Ghana
• Must be multi-skilled and a team player
• Must have requisite experience in customer relations and able to work with minimum supervision
• Self-starter, be able to work on own initiative and at longer periods and weekends
• Passionate about maternal health
• Customer focused with good interpersonal skills to engage with people at all levels government, donor and community
• Passionate about sexual reproductive health
Location: Takoradi, Western Region
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
- Please fill the application form with the exact job title and location if indicated.
- Please take note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- These are local positions. Interested Non-Ghanaians must, therefore, have the necessary legal permits required to work in Ghana.
- Females are encouraged to apply
Application Deadline: 22nd December 2021.