MEDIBANK International Education Scholarships in Australia 2021/2022
MEDIBANK International Education Scholarships in Australia
The award is open to attract high achieving international students from all around the world to enrol in any diploma program at UTS in Sydney.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2021
- Provider: Medibank
- Department: UTS College
- Course Level: Diploma program
- Awards: $4,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationality
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Any diploma program
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Students must have arranged their MEDIBANK OSHC through UTS College
- Students must be currently enrolled at UTS College in either UTS Foundation Studies or a UTS College diploma course
- Students achieved excellent academic performance (and maintained excellent attendance) in the first stage of the above course having undertaken the full study load
- This scholarship is open to international students only
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no separate application or document for coursework application. For this Scholarship, UTS International will automatically consider all international students applying to any diploma program at UTS in Sydney.
- Supporting Documents: All applications require supporting documents, as an academic transcript, a certified copy of your English test score, a statement or portfolio to be submitted with completed application to UTS.
- Admission Requirements: All aspirants have to meet the entry requirements for admission to their preferred program.
- Language Requirement: All Applicants need to meet UTS’s English language proficiency requirements.
The UTS will provide an award amount of $4,000 to the successful candidates for the session 2021/2022.