Monash South Africa Courses
Monash South Africa Courses
A degree of difference
A qualification from Monash South Africa is your ticket to a world of possibilities.
- Foundation Programme
- Bachelor of Business Science
- Bachelor of Business Science (Accounting)
- Bachelor of Computer and Information Sciences
- Bachelor of Public Health
- Bachelor of Social Science
- Bachelor of Business Science (Honours)
- Bachelor of Computer and Information Sciences (Honours)
- Bachelor of Public Health (Honours)
- Bachelor of Social Science (Honours)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Accounting
- Postgraduate Diploma in Management specialising in Corporate Governance
- Postgraduate Diploma in Management specialising in HIV/AIDS and Health
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of International Business
- Master of Philosophy
- Master of Philosophy in Computer and Information Science
- Master of Philosophy in Integrated Water Management
Enrolment and Orientation
Enrolment and orientation are two weeks of events designed to help you officially start your Monash journey – so it’s really important you come along and attend all the relevant events. We’ll help you settle in and provide you with information to fully prepare you for the start of classes and life at Monash South Africa.
Your Enrolment Date
Please attend your allocated enrolment day, if you have not enrolled prior to enrolment week. If you have already enroled and have your student card, please join us for Orientation.
Semester 1 2017
|Saturday 4 Feb|
|School of Social Science||Monday 13 Feb|
|School of Business and Economics||Tuesday 14 Feb|
|School of IT and Health Sciences||Wednesday 15 Feb|
|Foundation Programme (all streams)||Thursday 16 Feb|
|Honours courses||Friday 17 Feb|
|Orientation Week||20 – 24 Feb|
Semester 2 2017
|Saturday 8 July|
|School of Social Science||Monday 10 July|
|School of Business and Economics||Tuesday 11 July|
|School of IT and Health Sciences||Wednesday 12 July|
|Foundation Programme (all streams)||Thursday 13 July|
|Honours courses||Friday 14 July|
|Orientation Week||17 – 21 July|
What To Bring On Your Enrolment Day
- Proof of payment for your tuition & accommodation fees – minimum 30% payment required for local students
- All original copies of your academic results (if not sent before)
- Original identity document if you are South African
International Students Should Also Bring
- Proof of payment for your tuition & accommodation fees – minimum 80% payment required for international students
- Original passport with valid study permit (your enrolment won’t be processed without this!)
- Proof of medical insurance
What About Orientation Week
We have an exciting line-up of activities and events planned for you for this week to help you settle in, learn the ropes and make new friends.
Why Should I Attend?
Orientation is compulsory for both new students and continuing students who are starting a new course. It’s a great opportunity to:
- Make new friends and explore your new campus
- Take part in activities and events
- Find out about different teaching and learning processes at Monash
- Learn about your classes and get to know your lecturers
- Sign up for your my.monash account
- Attend lab sessions, as well as the Library and Learning commons orientation
- Meet your course advisers to discuss unit selection and course structure
- Ask any questions you have about your studies
Ghanascholarship.net is your number one portal for simple and authentic scholarship and admission-related information in Ghana.
We do not give scholarships, Instead, we provide credible information that guides you to make an informed decision on gaining scholarships worldwide.
Our articles are to serve as guides. The dates in our articles are referenced to academic years and must be interpreted a such.