Monash University PhD Scholarship for Ghana Students 202-2022 (Australia)
Monash University PhD Scholarship
Aim and Benefits of PhD Scholarship in Health Economics
- Fully-funded covering tuition fees
- Stipend of up to $39,500 annually
- An additional $10,000+ for research or teaching assistance awarding to international students.
Requirements for PhD Scholarship in Health Economics Qualification
- Applicants must be domestic or international students.
- The award is available for PhD program in Heath Economics offered by the University.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a Masters’s degree certificate or equivalent in the relevant field.
- Applicants should have a good first degree in a relevant discipline
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- A PhD project research proposal that is related to the research area
- Independent thinking and analytical aptitude for devising innovative scientific or technical solutions.
- Demonstrate capacity for effective independent work and as part of a team
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, motivation, flexibility and confidence
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner, has good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Monash University, Australia
Checkout: 100 Study Abroad Frequently Asked Questions
Documents Required for Application
To express your interest in this opportunity please send your CV including details of two referees;
- A copy of your academic transcripts
- Grading scales;
- Proof of English language proficiency according to these guidelines;
- And a 1-2 page cover letter which outlines your research skills, experience and why this PhD opportunity interests you to [email protected].
April 15, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and eligible international and domestic applicants are apply through: https://www.monash.edu/graduate-research/future-students/apply. Candidates should send an expression of interest to [email protected] at least six weeks prior to the scholarship application closing dates. Those applicants who pass the expression of interest stage will be invited to submit a full scholarship application before the subsequent scholarship closing date.
For International students – EOI by Monday 15 February 2021, applications by 31 March 2021
For Domestic students – EOI by Thursday 15 April 2021, applications by 31 May 2021
For more details, visit Monash University website.