Monash University PhD Scholarship for Ghana Students 202-2022 (Australia)
Monash University PhD Scholarship
This scholarship is highly competitive and available to international students.
Aim and Benefits of PhD Scholarship in Health Economics
The value of the fully funded Monash University PhD Scholarship in Health Economics includes
- Fully-funded covering tuition fees
- Stipend of up to $39,500 annually
- An additional $10,000+ for research or teaching assistance awarding to international students.
Requirements for PhD Scholarship in Health Economics Qualification
Candidates are expected to attain the following eligibility criteria for the fully funded Monash University PhD Scholarship in Health Economics;
- Applicants must be domestic or international students.
- The award is available for PhD program in Heath Economics offered by the University.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a Masters’s degree certificate or equivalent in the relevant field.
- Applicants should have a good first degree in a relevant discipline
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- A PhD project research proposal that is related to the research area
- Independent thinking and analytical aptitude for devising innovative scientific or technical solutions.
- Demonstrate capacity for effective independent work and as part of a team
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, motivation, flexibility and confidence
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner, has good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Monash University, Australia
Checkout: 100 Study Abroad Frequently Asked Questions
Documents Required for Application
To express your interest in this opportunity please send your CV including details of two referees;
- A copy of your academic transcripts
- Grading scales;
- Proof of English language proficiency according to these guidelines;
- And a 1-2 page cover letter which outlines your research skills, experience and why this PhD opportunity interests you to [email protected].
April 15, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and eligible international and domestic applicants are apply through: https://www.monash.edu/graduate-research/future-students/apply. Candidates should send an expression of interest to [email protected] at least six weeks prior to the scholarship application closing dates. Those applicants who pass the expression of interest stage will be invited to submit a full scholarship application before the subsequent scholarship closing date.
For International students – EOI by Monday 15 February 2021, applications by 31 March 2021
For Domestic students – EOI by Thursday 15 April 2021, applications by 31 May 2021
For more details, visit Monash University website.