MTN Sim Prices In Ghana, Full details
Here is a full guide on MTN Sim Prices In Ghana.
How do I activate my MTN SIM card?
SIM Network Activation:
Activate a MTN SIM by dialing *141# until you receive a SMS confirmation message. Important: After the MSISDN has been activated, the subscriber has 30 days to start using the SIM for the first time: – Create a billable event from the SIM – Data usage or a billable call.
MTN Sim Prices In Ghana
The Price of Sim In Ghana is GHS30
How do I know my MTN SIM number?
How to check your number on MTN numbers. If you were worried about how to check my MTN number, there is a short code for that. You can do so by dialling *123*888#.
How can I know my SIM name?
How to Know Owner Name of SIM. Mobile phone users of any company (Telenor / Mobilink / Ufone / Warid / Zong) can send a blank SMS to 667 to know the ownership of this particular SIM. Please note that you will have to send this SMS from the SIM card itself to know the owner name.
How can I know my SIM registration name?
To dial *9966# which will tell the name of the registration for that SIM. You can also press whether the name displayed is correct or incorrect.
How can I block my sim online?
How to block a SIM Card? The SIM Card can be blocked easily in the My Vodafone Self Care in the menu Services – SIM card and mobile phone.
You can also call the Customer Care line *77 (800 77 00 77) or visit one of Vodafone stores. To block the SIM, you have to know the user password.
How do I buy MTN data in Ghana?
How to Bundle MTN Data in Ghana
- Dial *141*10#
- Select the ‘Buy Bundle’ option.
- Select either the ‘Buy internet Bundle’ option.
- Select the bundle you want to purchase from the menu.
- Choose or enter the cellphone number you want to buy airtime for.
How can I register my MTN mobile money myself?
Send mobile money in Ghana
- Log on to MTN Mobile Money official website.
- Click on “Register”.
- Enter your username which is your phone number and preferred Mobile Money Pin.
- Enter the captcha displayed.
- Enter the one-time password.
- Create your own password or keep the one generated for you.
- Click on “Continue”