New Jersey City University Scholarships 2021 USA
New Jersey City University Scholarships
The program helps outstanding international students who want to commence the undergraduate or master’s degree coursework for the academic session 2021/2022.
Why study at New Jersey City University? NJCU provides top-quality education to over 8,500 students who reflect the dynamism of the University’s metropolitan Jersey City location. It has challenging & renowned degree programs for the students.
Application Deadline: January 21, 2021
- University or Organization: New Jersey City University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and graduate
- Award: up to $1,000 per semester/ $2,000 per year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and graduate in any subject area offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: Students must be enrolled full time (at least 12 credits- undergraduate or nine credits- graduate).
- Students must be admitted and matriculated at NJCU.
- Students must have, or apply for, an F1 visa.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this education award, claimants must complete an I20 application at the University. After taking confirmation, seekers will be considered for the studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit all required documents.
- Admission Requirements: For gaining admission in an undergraduate and postgraduate degree, Students must enter with and maintain a minimum 3.2 GPA.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from a country where English is not the first language, are required to present proof of English Language Proficiency at a satisfactory level.
New Jersey City University will provide the award amount of up to $1,000 per semester/ $2,000 per year.