Newmont Mining Corporation Recruitment 2022/2022. Newmont Mining Corporation invites interested applicants from suitably qualified candidates for Newmont Mining Corporation Recruitment 2022.
IF you are a Ghanaian or you live in Ghana, this an opportunity for you to get recruited. because Newmont Mining Corporation is currently Recruiting new workers.
Available Positions Include:
1. Job Title: Senior Contracts Administrator, Ahafo North
Our Africa operations employ approximately 5,900 employees and contractors, with the majority working at the Ahafo Mine. We offer an unparalleled blend of opportunity and career satisfaction with all the benefits you would expect from a global company. This, combined with our growth opportunities, makes Newmont a great company to work.
Our Akyem and Ahafo mines have made significant sustainable community development investments in our host communities. These include establishing Development Funds at our Akyem and Ahafo operational areas with each mine contributing US$1 per ounce of gold sold and 1% of net pre-tax annual profit into its community development fund.
The only gold company listed in the S&P 500 index, Newmont in 2007 became the first gold company selected to be part of the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index. Newmont’s industry leading performance is reflected through our Africa operations’ high standards in environmental management, health and safety for our workforce and creating value and opportunity for our employees, host communities and Newmont’s shareholders.
Our Core Values
Are you an individual who can actively demonstrate the Newmont values of Safety, Integrity, Sustainability, Inclusion and responsibility at all times?
- To implement strategy to continuously improve and execute Newmont’s regional outline agreement Stock and Direct procurement requirements.
- To enhance Newmont’s overall purchasing capability through implementation of continuous improvement initiatives and value-added activities.
- To facilitate the supply chain deliverables on Supplier Risk Management and Lifecycle procurement and Contract Management process.
Main Responsibility Areas
Contracting Process Management
- Provide information and reports on sensitive purchasing activities and progress on projects, including deviations from original contract.
- Collaborate with the Commercial Manager and Contracts Manager to verify that all contracts meet Newmont, local, state and national laws, rules and regulations.
- Generate Requests for Pricing (RFP’s) which can be converted to FPA contracts.
- Execute FPA agreements in a timely manner, which efficiently minimises future labour and price for administering inventories.
- Evaluate FPA tenders and RFQs with the ability to select the best value price and / or solution.
- Conduct contractor meetings including pre-bid, pre-award, progress, performance, negotiation, and close-out for large complex contracts as required.
- Negotiate changes in contract scope of work, prepare and execute change orders as needed.
- Facilitate the Supplier Risk Management process.
- Supervise allocated staff member(s):
- prioritise and allocate tasks / responsibilities.
- check and control the quality of work outputs.
- develop capability of team members.
Policies, Systems, Processes and Procedures
- Analyse and review processes for improvement and / or identification of outdated procedures.
- Support the Commercial Manager and Contracts Manager in the development of departmental policy, procedures and materials management strategies.
- Provide capability support and facilitate the lifecycle procurement and contract management process to enable optimum delivery of value and total cost of ownership assessment.
Communication and Collaboration
- Communicate purchasing vision and build strong working relationships with internal stakeholders / customers and external business partners.
- Responsible for tactical and operational engagement with End users into order to verify continuity of supplier and effective management of budget.
- Collaborate with effectively with all stakeholders in mining, process and support services to deliver best outcome of value to their budget.
- Proactively interact with suppliers and external bodies to verify continuity of supply to all Newmont Africa projects.
- Contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement and sustainability of systems, processes and practices considering global standards, productivity improvement and cost reduction.
- Understand End-users budget and proactively plan to deliver value.
Reporting and Analytics
- Prepare procurement reports for management as required or requested.
- Seek, develop and present market intelligence required for Newmont procurement process.
Training & Experience
Formal Qualification (including Professional Registrations):
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain, Accounting or related field or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of Maintenance Planning.
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) / Systems, Applications and Processes (SAP) / Employee Assistance Program (EAP) System Knowledge.
- Lifecycle procurement and contract management.
- Supplier Risk Management process.
- Knowledge of P2P Transactional Processes.
- Knowledge of customs and regulations.
- Local Content Legislation.
- Good understanding and application of Total Cost of Ownership procurement model.
- 5-7 years of directly related procurement experience or equivalent combination of training and experience are necessary.
- 3 -5 years of supervision experience – leading teams and having direct reports.
- Mining experience preferred.
- Strong computer skills using office software such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Visio.
- Data Management skills.
- Have a working knowledge of contracting practices, documentation, Supplier Risk Management Process and basic inventory management.
- Demonstrated analytical skills, knowledge of all Supply Chain functional areas.
- Demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Must possess and demonstrate high ethical and professional standards in all dealings.
- Effective negotiator..
- Effective Leader
- Assertive and influential.
- Customer focused.
- Safety conscious.
- Results driven.
- Team player.
- Willing to learn continually.
- Work well under pressure.
- The position is located in Accra, Akyem or Ahafo.
- The incumbent is exposed to an environment where the need for detailed or precise work is extreme.
- The incumbent is
How to Apply
Closing Date : 10 June. 2021exposed to extreme mental pressure and stress.
- The Newmont Mining Corporation DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Newmont Mining Corporation Recruitment 2022
To apply for the Newmont Mining Corporation Recruitment Recruitment 2022. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Newmont Mining Corporation Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Disclaimer For Readers
Ghanascholarship.net only gather’s authentic information on the web to compile credible readable text for our cherished readers.
We advice you to do more research before using information on this blog for decision making.
Again, We do not provide scholarship for students, our work is simple, we search for ongoing scholarships world wide and share them with you so you can apply…Thus all
Do not hesitate to reach us via the contact us page should you detect any copyright issues or misleading information on this blog.