Nurses Training College Interview Date Is Out
Nursing Training College interview date and details for the 2021/2022 academic year. Below is the 2021/2022 admission calendar for the Ghana Health Training Institute.
Find here all the details about the Nursing Training College interview dates, admission list, and required documents for the interview for 2021/2022. All the dates stated on this page are the official dates as released by the Ministry of Health.
Nursing Training College Interview Date 2020
The Nursing Training College interview for the 2021/2022 academic year will start from June 1 to June 30, 2020. However, the interview date will be different depending on the Nursing Training College you applied to.
You’ll get a text message containing the specific date for your interview, at least a week to the interview. After the interview, the interview results are expected to be published on the online admission portal and on the notice board of the nursing training college.
Nursing Training College Admission List 2020
The Nursing Training College admission list and letter will be released from the 8th July 2020. Admitted applicants will receive a text message congratulating them on their admissions and giving them details on how to pay their admission acceptance fee and download their admissions letters, using the portal to view your academic progress and financials.
Nursing Training College Interview Requirements
Applicants are expected to carry the under-listed items to their interview venue on the day of the interview. As such, it’s important to get these items available in advance.
- Proof of Application. Applicants must make sure they download and printout their proof of application and carry it to the nursing training interview. This will show that you truly applied to the said nursing training institution.
- Photocopy of result slip. The applicant must carry along the photocopy of the results slip used in the application. In the event where an applicant combined two different results, the two must be carried along.
- Passport Pictures. Each applicant must carry along two passport size pictures per result used. If an applicant combined two results in the application, the said applicant must carry four passport photos. Two for each result slip.
- Proof of Interview Invite. This may sound weird but you have to show a proof that you have actually received a text message inviting you to the interview. Carry along with the mobile phone that the text was sent to and show the message on request.
- Birth Certificate. All applicants are expected to come along with their birth certificate. Most nurses training colleges will however give you the chance to provide it within 30 days upon getting admission if you do not have it immediately.
- Interview Fee. Last but not least, applicants would be expected to pay an interview fee upon arrival. The interview fee is expected to be GHS 100 as has been the norm over the years unless there are any recent changes. The nurses training college will, however, communicate the exact amount in the text message to the applicant.
Ghanascholarship.net is your number one portal for simple and authentic scholarship and admission-related information in Ghana.
We do not give scholarships, Instead, we provide credible information that guides you to make an informed decision on gaining scholarships worldwide.
Our articles are to serve as guides. The dates in our articles are referenced to academic years and must be interpreted a such.