Nursing Training Forms 2021
Days from the time you are reading this post, Ministry of health will release Nursing Training Forms 2021 by opening the admission portal for qualified candidate to apply for admission in to the various Nursing training schools in Ghana
Nursing Training Forms 2021, Steps to Apply
- Purchase application codes from any Agricultural Development Bank (ADB) or Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB) branch at a cost of One Hundred Ghana cedis (GH¢100.00). (This includes the cost of verification of results, SMS alerts and all other correspondence).
- Upon payment, applicants will receive a voucher giving them a unique PIN.
- Have a dedicated phone number and an e-mail address.
- Use your PIN code to access the application form on this portal
- Note that only Applicants who meet admission requirements will be invited to attend a competitive interview at the school of choice.
- Once you purchase your pin, Visit here to apply
Tips on Successful Filling of Nursing Training Forms 2021
- Choose institutions that reflect what you want to achieve.
- Pay a visit in person if you can and speak to students who have been admitted and ask for tips.
- Get recommendations from people that will make a difference between acceptance or rejection.
- Begin the application process and make sure you check-list all that is required of you.
- Provide additional information that may be relevant to your application.
- In this day and age of social media you must remember to manage your online presence.
- It will be in your best interest to go to the admissions office in person to find out about any updated information.
- It is very important not to miss any deadlines.
- Go over the application fully before you finally submit and make sure you have provided all required information.
- Make sure to choose recommendations that will make a positive difference to your application.
Is nursing training forms out for 2021?
The 2021 Nursing and Midwifery training applications forms are out. According to the Ministry of Health, the online admissions portal for application will officially be opened from Monday 17th February 2021 to Saturday 30th May 2021
Are nursing training forms 2021 still available?
Nursing And Midwifery Training College Application Forms And How To Apply 2021. The Nursing Training Forms for the 2021 academic year is officially out for sale
What is the deadline for nursing training forms 2021?
The 2021 Nursing Training College Admission Application Closing date is 31st July 2021. The Nursing Training College of Education Application Portal is expected to shut down on the same date at 11:59 PM.
Is f9 accepted in nursing training 2021?
Schools of Nursing Are Not Accepting Ordinary Passes or F9 in the Required Subjects. Generally, before you can be admitted into the Basic or General Nursing programme, you must possess at least 5 credit passes in not more than two sittings in certain required subjects.
Share your thought with us! visit the comment section
- Nursing Training Admission List 2021/2022
- 10 Tips To Help You Gain Admission Into Nursing Training College In Ghana
- Nursing Training Forms 2021
- 2021/2022 Deadline for nursing training forms
- Akrokerri College of Education 2021/2022 Courses and Cut off Points
- Kintampo College of Health 2021/2022 Admission Forms Closing Date
- Deadline for KTU Admission Forms 2021/2022