Procter & Gamble 2021/2022 Learnership Drive (Internship) for Young Nigerians
Are you passionate about working in one of the largest Dynamic consumer goods company?
The Internship drive is for those who have NOT commenced their National Youth Service (NYSC). Our aim is to pre-select exceptional fresh graduates for internship openings who are seeking developing their skills while being mentored & coached by strong P&G leaders.
- You are solicited to apply regardless your specific field of study. The job openings cover departments like Sales, Supply Network Operations, Brand/Marketing, Consumer Market Knowledge, Purchases002C Human Resources, etc.
- You will be part of inclusive work environment that guarantees fair learning opportunities and challenges that will enable you to grow and develop.
- You are eligible for openings across Procter & Gamble departments in Lagos. In case you would like to discover our different departments and explore your fit for them, please visit: http://pg-fit-tool.com/
You can also join our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/PGCareersNigeria to learn more about the company.
If you are successful with this online application, the next step will be attending an interview.
We wish you all the best with your application!
About Procter & Gamble (P&G)
The Procter & Gamble Company is an American multinational consumer goods corporation headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, founded in 1837 by William Procter and James Gamble. It specializes in a wide range of personal health/consumer health, and personal care and hygiene products; these products are organized into several segments including Beauty; Grooming; Health Care; Fabric & Home Care; and Baby, Feminine, & Family Care. Before the sale of Pringles to Kellogg’s, its product portfolio also included foods, snacks, and beverages.
P&G earnership Drive (Internship)
Aim and Benefits of P&G earnership Drive (Internship)
You will be part of inclusive work environment that guarantees fair learning opportunities and challenges that will enable you to grow and develop.
Requirements for P&G earnership Drive (Internship) Qualification
- You are in 2nd class upper and above & haven’t started NYSC
- Only Graduates of 2019 or 2021
- You demonstrate leadership Skills
- You love to work in a Team
- You value Diversity and aspired to work in a dynamic culture
Checkout: 100 Study Abroad Frequently Asked Questions
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Procter & Gamble (P&G) on tas-pg.taleo.net to apply
For more details, visit P&G website.