Professor Kai Yip Cho Memorial Doctoral International Scholarship
Scholarships help strengthen your academic and career goals by removing financial barriers. In order to cover study expense, Western Sydney University is offering the Professor Kai Yip Cho Memorial Doctoral International funding for the session 2021/22.
Application Deadline: January 31, 2021
- University or Organization: Western Sydney University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Doctoral
- Award: $7,500(AUD) per year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Doctoral degree programme in Biochemistry or Microbiology
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must have commenced a doctoral program at Western Sydney University in 2019 or 2021 in the area of Biochemistry or Microbiology, or be undertaking a project with considerable emphasis on either of these areas; and
- Be currently in receipt of a stipend scholarship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity
s, applicants must take admission in a doctoral programme at the Western Sydney University. After getting enrolled, students must follow the step-by-step instructions on the how to apply for a project scholarship(opens in new window) page.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
Western Sydney University will provide one scholarship, providing a top-up of $7,500(AUD) per year to the candidate’s existing full-time scholarship. The top-up will be paid in equal fortnightly instalments.