1000+ Ghanaian students get admitted to study at foreign universities annually, More Scholarship opportunities are available for Ghanaian students each day.
Here are the Requirement For Ghanaian Students To Study Abroad
Requirement For Ghananian Students To Study Abroad
Once you’ve found a study abroad scholarship for which you can apply, start preparing your documents. A typical application process looks like this:
- Register for the scholarship, usually by completing an online application form.
- Check your inbox to make sure you’ve received the confirmation email.
- Write a personal statement or essay. There are enough models on the internet but remember to be original and impress through your unique experiences and ideas.
- Get official proof of your academic, athletic, or artistic achievements. Translate the documents if necessary — it usually is.
- Or get official proof of your low income or nationality (for region-based scholarships). Again, a translation might be necessary.
- Proofread all documents for errors and send them to the scholarship provider.
- Submit the acceptance letter from the university (or an official document from the university proving you’ve been accepted). You won’t receive the scholarship without confirming that you will actually begin studies.
- Wait for the results. If selected, congratulations, you’re a winner! Go ahead and throw a party but don’t spend all your scholarship money on it. Just kidding; the university or college usually receive the money directly to cover your tuition (or a part of it).
Disclaimer For Readers
We advise you to do more research before using the information on this blog for decision-making. Read More