No long talks, Here are the steps to Retrieve Lost WAEC BECE And WASSCE Certificate
The Council only issues Attestation of Results to individuals or persons for their possession. The Attestation when ready can be collected personally by the applicant from any WAEC offices nationwide.
Retrieve Lost WAEC BECE And WASSCE Certificate
- To receive your Lost WAEC BECE / WASSCE Certificate (Attestation) first visit: https://resultattestation.waecgh.org/form.aspx to fill your online Attestation Result request form and enter the necessary details as required.
- On the next page you have to provide the following details for the issuance of of your Lost BECE/WASSCE Certificate (Attestation) ;
- Your Name (in full as used in the examination)
- The Name, Month and Year of Examination
- Your Index Number
- Passport photograph.
- A valid identification document.
- GH¢350.00 Subject to review by the council.
- Click on the submit button when done
- You will be given a date to visit the WAEC offices for your Lost WAEC BECE / WASSCE Certificate (Attestation) when ready
Disclaimer For Readers
Ghanascholarship.net only gather’s authentic information on the web to compile credible readable text for our cherished readers.
We advice you to do more research before using information on this blog for decision making.
Again, We do not provide scholarship for students, our work is simple, we search for ongoing scholarships world wide and share them with you so you can apply…Thus all
Do not hesitate to reach us via the contact us page should you detect any copyright issues or misleading information on this blog.