RMIT Academic Excellence Scholarships for Japanese, Mongolian, South Korean and Taiwanese Students
Turn your ambition into achievement with the help of International Academic Excellence Scholarships programme offered by the RMIT University.
The grant provides financial assistance to outstanding international students from Japan, Mongolia, South Korea and Taiwan commencing an undergraduate or postgraduate in 2021.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Wonderful opportunity for students in Australia.
RMIT is a global university of technology, design and enterprise and aims to provide students with the best experience possible along with the skills to succeed in their chosen career.
Why study at RMIT University? RMIT offers various opportunities to connect with industry through programs like internships or networking events. At RMIT, you’ll experience an education that prepares you for success. You’ll learn from experts working at the forefront of their fields and take benefit from teachers and lecturers.
Application Deadline: January 31, 2021
- University or Organization: RMIT University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Award: AU$5,000
- Number of Awards: two
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from Japan, Mongolia, South Korea or Taiwan
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Pursuing any RMIT programs in any subject stream
- Eligibility Criteria: For being eligible, candidates must be:
- They must enrol for Semester 1 2021 in any RMIT programs (excludes ELICOS and Higher Degree by Research)
- Applicants with a conditional offer will need to meet the conditions of their offer before they can be awarded the program
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, students have to take admission to any degree program at the university. After taking affirmation, applicants can access the application form.
- Supporting Documents: The university may ask you for passport, academic transcripts, CV, work reference letter, referee report, and provide either a personal statement (approx. 200 words) or a 60-90 seconds video. Please introduce yourself, explain why you think you deserve the program and tell us why you would be the perfect RMIT Ambassador.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants have to fulfil the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must be proficient in written and spoken the English language.
- The educational bursary will provide the AU$5,000 tuition fee for candidates.
- There are three awards available for students