To recognize students’ efforts and excellence in learning, RMIT University is currently launching the Iglu International Accommodation Scholarships for the academic year 2021 -2022.
The award provides financial assistance for all onshore international students commencing a vocational or degree RMIT University program to support the accommodation in Australia.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
A fine chance for international students to receive 50% of tuition for a vocational or degree RMIT University program in Australia.
RMIT University is an Australian public research university located in Melbourne, Victoria. The university offers undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral degree programs and it is one of the wealthiest universities in Australia.
Why study at RMIT University? While studying at this university, students can get professional learning opportunities, career guidance, and employment services. They can make new friends and enjoy the fresh and funky designs set within a safe and secure environment.
Applications Deadline: February 28, 2021
- University or Organization: RMIT University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelors and Master by coursework program
- Scholarship Award: 50% tuition fee reduction
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in any subject offered by the university.
- Entrance Requirements: For being eligible, candidates must be:
- be an international student applying from Australia
- be 18 years of age or over by 1st of February in the year you are commencing study at RMIT
- be commencing a full-time study at RMIT in Semester 1, 2021 in a vocational or degree with at least one-year program duration (excludes ELICOS, Foundation Studies and Higher Degree by Research)
How to Apply
Benefits: RMIT University provides a 50% tuition fee reduction for the entire program duration.