SDA Bocconi School of Management is making available one (each) merit-based tuition waiver of 70% of the tuition fee and one merit-based tuition waiver of 50% of the tuition fee to 2021/2022 MBA candidates with an outstanding profile.
Application Deadline: 15th April 2021
Eligible Countries: Africa or Mediterranean Area (any nationality from these areas, Italy excluded)
To be taken at (country): SDA Bocconi School of Management, Italy
About the Award: The tuition waivers/scholarships are usually awarded before the Program begins. The number and assignment criteria of total or partial tuition waivers are defined and acknowledged by a special Commission whose decision is final and will be notified to beneficiaries by the beginning of the Program.
Admission to the Program is independent of the award of any scholarship or tuition waiver.
Eligibility: Tuition waiver is available only to students with an outstanding personal, academic and professional background and meeting the following requirements:
- They come from Africa or Mediterranean Area (any nationality from these areas, Italy excluded)
- They have a minimum GMAT score of 680
- They meet all admissions requirements for the participation in the 2021/2022 MBA Program.
Only candidates who applied, producing all required documentation (Application Form, GMAT or GRE equivalent, Toefl or Ielts or PTE or CPE, Reference letters, Admissions Procedure Fee), and have been admitted to the 2021/2022 MBA Program are eligible for tuition waivers.
Selection Criteria: Applications will be evaluated according to the following criteria:
- analysis of academic and professional record, analysis of the requirements indicated above, results of the MBA selection processs.
- The number of assignments to applicants will not be equally divided amongst the different rounds.
- The final percentage of awarding for each round is at the discretion of the Commission and their decision is final and unquestionable.
- A limited number of applicants, at the discretion of the Commission, who were not assigned a tuition waiver during their round may be placed on a waiting list and be reconsidered in the following rounds.
- The outstanding student, beneficiary of the tuition waiver, may be required to carry out a project assigned by the Director of the MBA Program, in accordance with the MBA Faculty.
Number of Awardees: 2
Value of Scholarship:
- 70% of the tuition fee
- 50% of the tuition fee
Duration of Scholarship:
How to Apply: Applications for the tuition waiver must be sent through the online Application portal in accordance with the deadlines
indicated in the table above.
Disclaimer For Readers
Ghanascholarship.net only gather’s authentic information on the web to compile credible readable text for our cherished readers.
We advice you to do more research before using information on this blog for decision making.
Again, We do not provide scholarship for students, our work is simple, we search for ongoing scholarships world wide and share them with you so you can apply…Thus all
Do not hesitate to reach us via the contact us page should you detect any copyright issues or misleading information on this blog.