Simon Fraser University 2021/22 Major Entrance Awards for International Students
The Simon Fraser University Major Entrance Awards is highly competitive and available to research masters and doctoral degree students. The scholarship award is opens to both domestic and international students.
Aim and Benefits of SFU Major Entrance Awards
The value of the Simon Fraser University Major Entrance Awards for International Students includes
- Scholarship award of up to $21,000 and
- Stipend of $5,000 and other benefits awarding to international students.
Requirements for SFU Major Entrance Awards Qualification
Candidates are expected to attain the following eligibility criteria for the Simon Fraser University Major Entrance Awards for International Students;
- Applicants must be domestic or international students.
- The award is available for masters & PhD program in various fields offered by the University.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree certificate or equivalent in the relevant field
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- A PhD project research proposal that is related to the research area
- Independent thinking and analytical aptitude for devising innovative scientific or technical solutions.
- Demonstrate capacity for effective independent work and as part of a team
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, motivation, flexibility and confidence
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner, has good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Simon Fraser University, Canada
Checkout: 100 Study Abroad Frequently Asked Questions
How to Apply
As part of the application process for the programme, eligible and interested applicants have to take admission to the University. Thereafter, they proceed can apply online for the master’s degree programme.
For more details, visit SFU website.