Solve Education Campus Ambassador Program for Africa Students 2021/2022
Gain lifelong skills and experience that will set you apart among your peers. The knowledge gained from this ambassadorship program is valuable to students interested in leadership, business, marketing, or advertising across sub-Saharan Africa.
Solve Education Campus Ambassador Program
- OrganisationSolve Education
- Country to study
- School to study
- Course to study
- State of Origin
Men and Women
- Application Deadline
January 8, 2021
Aim and Benefits of Campus Ambassador Program
All expense paid trip to Singapore in 2021.
- Access to mentorship and premium career development training;
- Perks, recognitions, and swag for high achieving ambassadors;
- New skill development and resume-worthy professional experience that employers desire;
- Work in a culturally diverse setting;
- Develop your analytical skills.
Requirements for Campus Ambassador Program Qualification
Successful applicants are enthusiastic about gamified and long-life learning, possess a history of leadership, and a track record of mobilizing youths.
- Must be registered, full-time undergraduate or postgraduate students of a sub-Sahara African higher institution of learning.
- Possesses experience in engaging stakeholders within the school community.
- Can work remotely for approximately 3-5 hours per week, on and off-campus, from February to October 2021.
- Are excellent communicators who are motivated and inspired to succeed.
- Should be available to travel by the last quarter of 2021.
Checkout: 100 Study Abroad Frequently Asked Questions
January 8, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Solve Education on docs.google.com to apply
Applicants must be prepared to answer the following questions. Upload your answers on YouTube and submit the unlisted links on the form:
Ed the bot is a gaming bot which aims to change the way knowledge is assimilated, one game at a time. It ensures lifelong learning and kicks against studying just for grades. With this information, be prepared to answer the following in a video:
- Come up with a plan to have everyone learn with a chatbot on your campus (2mins)
- How would you foster a learning environment on your campus using telegram? (2mins)
- What is your career aspiration? What are the skills you want to learn that you think will be useful in the future? (1min)
For more details, visit Solve Education website.