South Africa Water Research Commission (WRC)/Department of Science and Innovation (DSI) Graduate Programme 2021 for Unemployed graduates
The Water Research Commission (WRC) together with the Department of Science and Innovation (DSI) have partnered to develop a short-term programme to support the employability of graduates who have the passion and ability to contribute towards the water and sanitation (and linked) sectors in South Africa across multiple disciplines.
Application Deadline: 26th November 2021 on or before 17:00.
Eligibility: Unemployed graduates looking to make a contribution to the water and sanitation sector in areas such as water treatment, quality, sanitation, innovation, ecological infrastructure, data science, climate change, agriculture, green markets, ICT, water finance and economics are invited to apply for a 3-month funded opportunity to gain work experience and participate in capacity building.
Eligible Countries: South Africa
To be Taken at (Country): South Africa
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: Funded
Successful applicants will get:
- Monthly stipend of R 3500
- Operational costs covered separately
- Exposure to research, innovation and implementation projects
- Structured capacity building
- Engagement and networking with potential employers
Duration of Award: 3 months (The programme kicks-off in January 2021).
How to Apply: Apply here.
For more information have a look at this presentation or contact [email protected].
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.