South African Theological Seminary Admissions 2021/2022
Here is all the information you need to successfully apply to South African Theological Seminary Admissions 2021/2022 academic year. we have provide detailed information on how to go about the application.
Ghsitemap will provide you with South African Theological Seminary online Application Link 2021, South African Theological Seminary Application Requirements 2021, South African Theological Seminary Admission form pdf, South African Theological Seminary Application Form pdf, South African Theological Seminary Prospectus 2021/2022, South African Theological Seminary Application deadline 2021/2022, South African Theological Seminary online Application Portal 2021, South African Theological Seminary Academic calendar, wits university Resumption Date 2021/2022, South African Theological Seminary, South African Theological Seminary online Application 2021/2022… if Yes, then See Full Details below.
How to Apply for South African Theological Seminary Admissions 2021/2022
South African Nursing Council form 2021/2022 is open to all school leavers, Non-school leavers and special cases qualified applicants irrespective of colour, race, ethnic identity, religion, gender, or Region
Applications can be done online, visit the official website of South Africa Theological seminary and complete an online application form.
NOTE, Becareful of fake website and apply only via the official website of the institution.
South African Theological Seminary Programmes
- Higher Certificate in Christian Life (120 credits, NQF 5). The HCCL is similar to the first year of the BTh. It is ideal for those seeking solid foundations for life and ministry. It doubles as a gateway into tertiary education for students who do not meet the entry requirements for the BTh.
- Higher Certificate in Christian Counselling (120 credits, NQF 5). The HCCL is a comprehensive programme for lay and pastoral counsellors.
- Bachelor of Theology (360 credits, NQF 7). The BTh is a three-year degree in theology. We presently offer a general BTh, which is ideal for pastors, missionaries, and Bible teachers, and a specialisation in Christian counselling.
- Bachelor of Theology Honours (360 credits, NQF 8). The BTh Hons is a first postgraduate degree. It builds on a BTh and prepares students for theological research in the MTh.
- Master of Divinity (240 credits, NQF 9), forthcoming. The MDiv is designed to meet the need of pastors for advanced practial training. The programme is ideal for second-career pastors, since access does not require that your previous qualifications be in theology.
- Master of Theology (180 credits, NQF 9). The MTh is a research degree in which you specialise in a particular field of theological studies. It is ideal for those aspiring to teach theology and is the pathway towards the PhD in theology.
- Doctor of Philosophy (360 credits, NQF 10). The PhD is a terminal research degree. Our PhD is dissertation-based,
South African Theological College Admissions Requirements 2021/2022
Take Note: South African Theological College Application Requirements for 2021/2022 intake is available on the School Website, kindly Login to the South African Theological College School portal for full Information or kindly click on the link below to access the South African Theological College Application Requirements.
South African Theological Seminary Admissions 2021/2022 Status
Admissions status can be checked via South African Theological college official website few months after successful application. Subscribe to our newsletter to be updated once admission lists are released.
About South African Theological Seminary
The seminary was established by Dr. Christopher Peppler in 1996 and is one of the founding members of the National Association of Distance Education Organisation in South Africa (NADEOSA). SATS is accredited by the Council on Higher Education (CHE) and its qualifications are registered with the South African Department of Higher Education and Training, which is similar and comparable to the US regional accreditation in quality. SATS has the authority to issue qualifications up to the doctorate level and provides the following programs: Undergraduate (Higher Certificate in Christian Life, Higher Certificate in Christian Counseling, Bachelor of Theology B.Th., Bachelor of Theology with a focus on Christian counselling) and post-graduate (B.Th. Honours, Master of Divinity, M.Th., Ph.D. in Theology).
SATS comes under the spiritual oversight of the elders of The Village Church which was planted by Rosebank Union Church. The seminary is broadly evangelical in its theological approach. The mission of the South African Theological Seminary is to provide Bible-based, Christ-centred and Spirit-led distance education and training to Christians, and leaders in particular, within their local church environment, to equip them to be Holy Spirit empowered members of God’s household.
Share your thoughts with us below! Remember your decision to study is South Africa is the best you have made.