Standard Bank Group Recruitment 2021. Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Standard Bank Group Recruitment 2021.
Standard Bank Group is the brand-owner of the reputable financial institution known as “Standard Chartered Bank”.
- Company: Standard Bank Group
- Location: Ghana
- State: Upper West Region
- Job type: Full-Time.
- Job Title: Relationship Manager (Agribusiness)
- Job Purpose
To grow and retain a portfolio of agricultural relationships by performing a proactive, mobile, value adding financial partnership role, ensuring that close personal attention is given to provide a full array of customised financial solutions and services tailored to meet the growth needs and potential of the agric. portfolio.
Promote and enhance the bank’s image and profile by representing the bank at important agricultural events.
Standard Bank Group Recruitment 2021
Profitable growth in sales
Provide advice on, promoting, selling and structuring a wide and diverse range of financial solutions customised to best meet the financial needs of players in the agricultural value chains.
Selling includes acquiring and opening new business accounts on a face-to face basis, as well as
Cross-selling additional value added solutions to the existing portfolio to assist clients in growing their businesses
Identify and take ownership of leads generated for the promotion of the Agric. Value Chain.
Develop and implement a client-calling schedule to visit all clients in the portfolio.
Identify opportunities to migrate top-end relationships.
Customer service quality and efficiency
Provide a central advisory/information/ query handling service point for the portfolio.
Performing a proactive liaison role between the various players and the Head Agribusiness in fulfilment of credit functions.
Interact frequently and closely with all clients to analyse and establish ongoing needs and to assist clients to better understand their financial requirements.
Accurately and efficiently processing customer mandates/ documentation requirements for financial facilities.
Lending support and risk management
Explaining and structuring/ customising credit loan facility options, parameters and qualifying criteria.
Support customers in the completion of credit application information requirements e.g. balance sheets, financial statements and management accounts.
Motivate and process non-scored credit applications.
Notify customers regarding the approval/ decline of credit loan facilities.
Explore alternative solutions in the event of deadlines from Credit.
Complete disclosure to the customers in terms of accreditation, service fees, and commission.
Ensure proper record-keeping
Manage the Relationship Manager Assistant to ensure that work standards and quality work output targets are set, achieved and maintained.
Manage the performance contribution of support staff.
Identifying strengths and development areas and ensuring that support staff receives the requisite learning and skills development interventions.
Proactively coaching and mentoring subordinates.
Minimum of a first degree in Agric or any Agric-related programme or relevant qualification in Agribusiness Management, Agriculture Finance and Banking.
Preferably, 3-5 years’ experience in managing Agric value chains, with a solid understanding of how these value chains work.
A minimum of 2 years previous working experience in Credit or in a credit environment is preferable to gain practical exposure to lending principles and to establish credible relationships.
- A good understanding of the principles and practices of agriculture within the current national economic environment.
- Strong numerical skills and financial acumen to analyse evaluate and identify trends in complex consolidated financial statements, balance sheets and ratios.
- A sound understanding of cash flow cycles pertaining to agriculture.
- A good knowledge of financial spreadsheet applications (e.g. Excel) to capture and analyse financial data.
- Good knowledge of general banking practices and procedures.
- A good current knowledge of different agricultural sectors and sector risk profiles/ trends; this includes an understanding of the impact of climactic conditions on the agricultural market
- Good knowledge of Personal Banking product offerings.
- A good knowledge of competitor offerings and structures.
- A sound knowledge of Managing Local Market (MLM) sales principles and practices to manage and optimise portfolio retention and growth.
- Negotiation skills.
- A good working knowledge of administrative processes and procedures pertaining to Banking transactions.
- Knowledge of how to use the Group Reference Guide to access/ lookup relevant information.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to apply.
Application Deadline: 27th August 2021.
Share your thoughts with us on Standard Bank Group Recruitment 2021 Below