Sun-Canadian Recruitment 2021 – Ghana Scholarship
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Sun-Canadian Recruitment 2021.
Sun-Canadian is a reputable firm established in London around 1953.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below;
Job Title: Senior Accountant
• The Senior Accountant will serve as a core team member on a full-time basis throughout the period of performance.
• Knowledge of and experience with Ghanaian payroll income tax calculations and policy calculations.
• Preparing revenue projections and forecasting expenditure.
• Assisting with preparing and monitoring budgets.
• Maintaining and reconciling balance sheet and general ledger accounts.
• Assisting with annual audit preparations.
• Investigating and resolving audit findings, account discrepancies, and issues of non-compliance.
• Contributing to the development of new or amended accounting systems, programs, and procedures.
• Performing other accounting duties and supporting junior staff as required or assigned.
• Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field with relevant experience in a related role.
• 5-7 Years of experience with Considerable knowledge/understanding of Accounting principles, procedures.
• Good leadership/managerial skills, analytical and problem solving skills.
• Ability to prepare financial reports, analysis, and interpretation of financial information.
Job Title: IT Manager
• Prepare annual budget and work plans for Information Technology activities for approval by Management and monitor its implementation.
• Develop an overall business case justifications and cost/benefit analyses for technology spending and initiatives.
• Lead in IT Tender, Evaluation, Testing, Installation and Acceptance.
• Approve, prioritize and control projects as they relate to the selection, acquisition, development and installation of major information systems within the organization.
• Establish and maintain strong professional working relationships with Telecommunication Companies, Regulatory Agencies, Service Providers, External Auditors and other stakeholders in the area of IT management.
• Prepare reports on the performance of the organization’s IT system for management decision making.
• Direct technological research and identify new initiatives and infrastructure to support all operations and projects.
• Review hardware and software acquisition and maintenance contracts and pursue master agreements to achieve operational efficiency and economies of scale.
• A Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems or related field.
• Minimum of 5 years of relevant IT and Managerial experience.
• Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
• Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis, and of computer hardware/software systems.
How to Apply for Sun-Canadian Recruitment
Applicants must submit CV and cover letter to:
[email protected] stating in the subject of the email, the vacancy applying for.
Application Deadline: 30th December 2021.