Sun-Canadian Recruitment 2021 – Ghana Scholarship
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Sun-Canadian Recruitment 2021.
Sun-Canadian is a reputable firm established in London around 1953.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below;
Job Title: Senior Accountant
• The Senior Accountant will serve as a core team member on a full-time basis throughout the period of performance.
• Knowledge of and experience with Ghanaian payroll income tax calculations and policy calculations.
• Preparing revenue projections and forecasting expenditure.
• Assisting with preparing and monitoring budgets.
• Maintaining and reconciling balance sheet and general ledger accounts.
• Assisting with annual audit preparations.
• Investigating and resolving audit findings, account discrepancies, and issues of non-compliance.
• Contributing to the development of new or amended accounting systems, programs, and procedures.
• Performing other accounting duties and supporting junior staff as required or assigned.
• Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field with relevant experience in a related role.
• 5-7 Years of experience with Considerable knowledge/understanding of Accounting principles, procedures.
• Good leadership/managerial skills, analytical and problem solving skills.
• Ability to prepare financial reports, analysis, and interpretation of financial information.
Job Title: IT Manager
• Prepare annual budget and work plans for Information Technology activities for approval by Management and monitor its implementation.
• Develop an overall business case justifications and cost/benefit analyses for technology spending and initiatives.
• Lead in IT Tender, Evaluation, Testing, Installation and Acceptance.
• Approve, prioritize and control projects as they relate to the selection, acquisition, development and installation of major information systems within the organization.
• Establish and maintain strong professional working relationships with Telecommunication Companies, Regulatory Agencies, Service Providers, External Auditors and other stakeholders in the area of IT management.
• Prepare reports on the performance of the organization’s IT system for management decision making.
• Direct technological research and identify new initiatives and infrastructure to support all operations and projects.
• Review hardware and software acquisition and maintenance contracts and pursue master agreements to achieve operational efficiency and economies of scale.
• A Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems or related field.
• Minimum of 5 years of relevant IT and Managerial experience.
• Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
• Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis, and of computer hardware/software systems.
How to Apply for Sun-Canadian Recruitment
Applicants must submit CV and cover letter to:
[email protected] stating in the subject of the email, the vacancy applying for.
Application Deadline: 30th December 2021.
Ghanascholarship.net is your number one portal for simple and authentic scholarship and admission-related information in Ghana.
We do not give scholarships, Instead, we provide credible information that guides you to make an informed decision on gaining scholarships worldwide.
Our articles are to serve as guides. The dates in our articles are referenced to academic years and must be interpreted a such.