Support Officer Fidelity Bank Ghana
The Applications Support Officer at Fidelity Bank Ghana is to provide technical and other user support services to all assigned business applications within the bank
Take ownership of all logged issues – incidents/requests within business application support unitProvide technical support to IT projects and initiatives, manage and ensure business continuity from applications perspective, ensuring backups are taken according to the bank’s backup policy.
To effectively review all application logs to ensure services are not adversely impacted , Maintain and update log of all issues arising from all assigned business applications, Troubleshoot and arrive at root cause of all assigned issues and Resolve all assigned issues.
Liaise with vendors to support all assigned applications, Ensure change control procedures are enforced, Provide technical/application support to users in the Bank. Provide on the job training to Branch Systems Administrators/users. Manage set-up and installation of new applications as and when required ,Test out fixes/patches sent by vendors before implementation, Submit weekly issues and resolution reports , take on other tasks and projects as and when required
Support Officer – Fidelity Bank Ghana
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED Knowledge
- A recognized University Degree in Information Systems/Technology.
- Knowledge of UNIX/Microsoft Operating Systems preferable.
- Knowledge of Flexcube preferable.
- Knowledge of SWIFT payment system
- knowledge and appreciation of the Banking /Financial industry would be an advantage
- knowledge of ITIL service management will be an advantage
KEY RESULT AREAS
User satisfaction – Over 95% of reported issues are resolved within agreed timelines,
Root cause analysis – Over 80% recurrent issues are identified and resolved permanently
4 years working experience preferably in a Financial Institution.
- Good troubleshooting skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Must be team player.
- Ability to work outside business hours.
- Good communication skills.