TEACHERS PORTAL GHANA is the official Platform for all Ghanaian teachers, Teachers are expected to Get access to accredited training programs and build portfolio to fulfil their CPD plan and manage their teacher license.
Guide to Enroll on the Ghana Teachers Portal
How To Register On The NTC Teachers Portal Ghana (TPG) Platform As A Teacher
All teachers in Ghana are to register on the NTC teacher portal to gain access to continuous professional development programs, build their portfolio and manage their license online. This can be accomplished by performing the following actions:
- Go to tpg.ntc.gov.gh/account/register
- Complete the registration form and click the Register button.
- Check your email address for a confirmation link.
- Click“Complete Registration” to verify your email address.
How To Log In To The NTC Teachers Portal Ghana (TPG) Platform As A Teacher
- After successfully creating an account through registration, you can access your account by logging in as follows:
- Go to tpg.ntc.gov.gh/account/login
- Complete the login form and click the Login button
How To Recover Your Password On The NTC Teachers Portal Ghana (TPG) Platform As A Teacher
- In the event you forget your password click “Need help logging in?” link on the login form under the Login button.
- You will be presented two options; “Email password reset”and “One-time password (OTP)”.
- If you remember your email address, select the first option and enter your email address to receive instructions on how to login.
- If you have forgotten or lost access to your email address, select the second option and enter your telephone number to receive a code to login to your account.
How To Setup Your Profile On The NTC Teachers Portal Ghana (TPG) Platform As A Teacher
On your first login into your account, you have to set-up your teacher profile. Below are some tips for this process: Profile setup is divided into seven (7) phases. These are:
- Identification information
- Personal information
- Passport picture upload
- Document upload
- Academic history setup
- Employment history setup
- Licence setup
Things To Note
- The phases can be filled in any order.All information is saved once entered and you can stop and continue at anytime.
- You can view your profile progression to see which fields are required to complete the setup.
- Your passport picture must have a WHITE background and must be a JPG, JPEG or PNG image.
- All other file uploads must be PDF files.
How To Setup Your Teacher Licence On The NTC Teachers Portal Ghana (TPG) Platform As A Teacher
Once you have completed filling in the forms, you will have to make your payment for licence to finalize the application. Follow these steps to make your licence payment.
- Click “Setup Teacher Licence”. You will be directed to our payment gateway where you can make payments with mobile money or a debit/credit card.
- After your payment is confirmed, you will be sent an email with a receipt for the payment.
- Please print a copy of this receipt for your reference.
- Your account is now pending activation and you will be notified via SMS and email when your account is activated after your document is validated.
- Since payments require third party verification, it can take some time for your payment to reflect on our system.
- You will be notified via SMS and email when your payment is successful. Please contact us when you need help.
How To Setup Your Teacher Dashboard (Licence details, Training courses Training records, Terminal INSETs) On The NTC Teachers Portal Ghana (TPG) Platform As A Teacher
- The dashboard is the main hub of activity in the teacher portal. You can view your licence details, recommended training courses, training programs by service providers, training records, INSETs, manage your portfolio and update your profile.
Teacher Licence details
Your licence details available on your license card is also available on your dashboard. On the left is your passport picture and on the right are four (4) fields:
- Licence holder: This is the full name of the licence holder.
- Licence number: This number is generated when your account is activated and is both your registered number and licence number. It is in the format TT/XXXXXX/YY; where TT is the type of teacher you are -either professional (PT) or non-professional (NPT), XXXXXX is your serial number and YY is the earliest year you completed academic/professional qualification.
- Issue date: This is the date your licence is issued.
- Expiry date: This is the date after which your licence is invalid. It is automatically set to two years after your issue date.
Online Registration Procedures : How To Register, Get NTC Number And Licence On Teachers Portal Ghana (TPG) – tpg.ntc.gov.gh
- Go to https://tpg.ntc.gov.gh/.via a web browser on a PC.
- Click “Register Now” to create an account or log in to an existing account.
- Select “Teacher” as account type.
- Fill in details and submit.
- Open your email account in another browser tab.
- Check your email for a confirmation link from NTC TPG.
- Follow the instructions on the site to complete your registration.
Teacher Training courses
- Training courses are courses recommended by NTC for teachers. There are two types of training courses; mandatory courses for all ranks and rank based mandatory courses.
- All mandatory courses have the same CPD credit points. All rank-based mandatory courses have the same CPD credit point for each rank (i.e. training courses for Rank 1 all have the same CPD point).
- Every teacher is advised to take three (3) mandatory training courses in a four year cycle.
- Click “View” on a training course to see the available service providers providing the training and to register.
Teacher Training programs
- Training programs are programs designed and developed by service providers to educate teachers on modern trends.
- The “Training programs” page shows available training programs in your district.
- Each training program is shown on a card with the summarized details.Click on the training program card to get more information on it.On your dashboard click on “Training Programs” (third column from the left).
How To Log Out Of The NTC Teachers Portal Ghana (TPG) Platform As A Teacher
- To ensure your account is secured at all times, always remember to logout from the portal when done with your session.
- You can log out by clicking “Logout from account” on the dashboard
- On your dashboard click on “Logout” (last item).
- On the portal, you can click your image at the top right and click “Logout” on the drop down menu
Disclaimer For Readers
Ghanascholarship.net only gather’s authentic information on the web to compile credible readable text for our cherished readers.
We advice you to do more research before using information on this blog for decision making.
Again, We do not provide scholarship for students, our work is simple, we search for ongoing scholarships world wide and share them with you so you can apply…Thus all
Do not hesitate to reach us via the contact us page should you detect any copyright issues or misleading information on this blog.