The Kenneth T.H. and Dena A. Brooks international Scholarship in USA
The Kenneth T.H. and Dena A. Brooks international Scholarship
Application Deadline: Early March
- University or Organization: University of Southern Maine
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Varies
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Local
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: United States
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree coursework will be awarded in any subject offered by the University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Matriculated degree candidates approved for a study abroad program with a minimum 3.0 GPA. (Financial need not required but may be considered)
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity, applicants must take admission in the graduate degree coursework at the University. After that, they can complete the application form for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit the following documents: transcripts at the college level with accredited translations into English, official secondary school transcripts, exam certificates, personal statement/essay, and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students are required to meet the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose main language is not English can have to apply official Tests of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing Framework (IELTS).
The University of Southern Maine will provide an award of variable amounts to all the international students for the academic session 2021/2022.]
style="display:block; text-align:center;" data-ad-layout="in-article" data-ad-format="fluid" data-ad-client="ca-pub-6327425571044317" data-ad-slot="6993624854">
Join our Newsletter