Tullow Scholarship for University of Ghana Students
The Students Financial Aid Office (SFAO) of the University of Ghana is accepting applications for the award of the UG-Tullow Tertiary Scholarship Scheme for Level 100 and year-one Masters students from areas of financial need.
The scholarship will cover tuition, books, as well as room and board.
The scholarship will be awarded to students as long as they keep excellent academic standards of at least a B average or 3.0 CGPA. Students must also demonstrate that they are in need of financial assistance.
The deadline for the submission of the applications is February 5, at 3:00 pm.
Tullow Scholarship Eligibility for University of Ghana
To qualify for the UG-Tullow Scholarship, a student must meet all of the following requirements:
- Be a Ghanaian citizen (indigenes from the Western Region are particularly encouraged to apply).
- Be able to demonstrate financial need.
- Obtained a WASSCE aggregate of 19 or better or a continuing student with CGPA of 3.0 and above.
- Be of good conduct (i.e. not have any past or pending disciplinary action taken against them).
- Awardees should be in good academic standing (i.e., to be in good academic standing, awardees would have to maintain a CGPA of at least 3.0).
Tullow Scholarship for University of Ghana Students Programs
Be enrolled at University of Ghana in a full time regular undergraduate or postgraduate programme reading any of the Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) programmes listed below.
- Environmental & Occupational Safety
- Petroleum Geosciences
- Geographic information system
- Applied Geology
- Applied Geophysics
- Material Science and Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Food Process Engineering
- Agriculture Engineering
- Occupational Health and Safety, Petroleum Geosciences
- Geosciences, GeoInformation Science,
- Economics (Environmental Economics option), Geology,
- Hydrogeology, Applied Geophysics,
- Applied Geochemistry, Mathematics
- Computer Science, Computer Engineering
- Agricultural Engineering, Biomedical Engineering,
- Materials Science Engineering, Food Processing Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering, Materials Science Engineering
- Agriculture Engineering
How to Apply for Tullow scholarship for University of Ghana
Download and Submit a completed TTSS-SFAO form To S1 and the required essays, a copy of your academic records (WASSCE grades for undergraduate and academic transcripts for graduate applicants) letters of recommendation and supporting need documents.
For enquiries call the Students Financial Aid Office on 020-518-6904/0302- 945-312 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The STUDENTS FINANCIAL AID OFFICE is located at House No. 11 East Legon – Main Campus behind the College of Agriculture and Consumer Sciences and opposite CEGENSA.
Disclaimer For Readers
Ghanascholarship.net only gather’s authentic information on the web to compile credible readable text for our cherished readers.
We advice you to do more research before using information on this blog for decision making.
Again, We do not provide scholarship for students, our work is simple, we search for ongoing scholarships world wide and share them with you so you can apply…Thus all
Do not hesitate to reach us via the contact us page should you detect any copyright issues or misleading information on this blog.