Regular (Fulltime) UDS Postgraduate Programmes
UDS Postgraduate Programmes
The following graduate programmes (Regular) would be offered by the University for the 2021/2022 academic year:
a. Faculty of Agriculture, Food and Consumer Sciences
- M.Sc./M.Phil./Ph.D. in Post Harvest Technology
- M.Sc./M.Phil./Ph.D. in Soil &Water Conservation & Management
- M.Sc./M.Phil./Ph.D. in Animal Science (Options: Meat Science, Nutrition, Breeding and Genetics, & Production)
- M.Sc./M.Phil./Ph.D. in Crop Science (options: Agronomy, Crop Physiology, Crop Protection, Plant Pathology, & Weed Science)
- M.Sc./M.Phil./Ph.D. in Horticulture (options: Postharvest Physiology, Postharvest Technology, Olericulture, Pomology, Seed Technology, Landscape Design and Floriculture).
- M.Sc./M.Phil./Ph.D. in Innovation Communication
- M.Sc./M.Phil./Ph.D. in Agricultural Economics
- M.Sc./M.Phil. Agricultural Project Management
- M.Sc./M.Phil. in Agribusiness
- M.Sc./M.Phil./Ph.D. in Climate Change
b. Faculty of Environment and Natural Resources
MSc/MPhil/PhD Environmental Management and Sustainability
c. Faculty of Biosciences
- MPhil. in Fisheries
- M.Sc./M.Phil./Ph.D. in Biotechnology
d. School of Engineering
Master and Doctoral Research Programmes in Irrigation and Drainage Engineering
a. School of Allied Health Sciences
- MSc. Public Health Nutrition (PHN) – Modular
- M.Phil. in Public Health Nutrition (PHN) – Modular
- MPhil./PhD Chemical Pathology
The MSc/MPhil. PHN programme aims to produce a cadre of practitioners and health professionals for teaching and research in academic institutions and for positions of professional leadership in health and health-related agencies where research is an important function. The MSc/MPhil. PHN graduates will be equipped to advocate better health through diet and nutrition, promote health and reduce the risk of diet-related diseases through educational and environmental approaches to improve nutrition and physical activity.
The MSc. programme covers 16 months duration whilst the MPhil. takes two (2) academic years to complete.
The MPhil Chemical Pathology programme is full-time and takes two (2) academic years to complete.
b. School of Public Health
- Master of Public Health (MPH) (with options)programme is full-time and takes two (2) academic years to complete
- Master of Public Health (MPH)in Maternal and Child Healthprogramme is full time and takes two (2) academic years
- Master of Public Health (MPH) in Environmental Health Sciencesprogramme is full time and takes two (2) academic years
- Master of Science (MSc) in Community Disaster Resilience Studiesprogramme is full time and takes two (2) academic years
- Master of Science (MSc) or Master of Philosophy (MPhil) in Community Health and Development
c. School of Medicine and Health Sciences
- MPhil/PhD Infectious Diseases
- Master of Health Professionals Education
The MPH programme is full-time and takes two (2) academic years to complete.
d. Faculty of Education
- MPhil. in Training and Development
- MPhil. in Agriculture Education
- MPhil Special Education
e. Faculty of Sustainable Development
- MSc/MPhil Development Education Studies
Disclaimer For Readers
Ghanascholarship.net only gather’s authentic information on the web to compile credible readable text for our cherished readers.
We advice you to do more research before using information on this blog for decision making.
Again, We do not provide scholarship for students, our work is simple, we search for ongoing scholarships world wide and share them with you so you can apply…Thus all
Do not hesitate to reach us via the contact us page should you detect any copyright issues or misleading information on this blog.