Uew school fees 2021/2022|uew school fees for 2021/2022 | uew fees 2021/2022 pdf | uew approved fees for 2021/2022 | uew fees 2021/2022 pdf | uew fees payment deadline | uew admission fees for 2021/2022 | uew sandwich fees
UEW School Fees Structure
The University of Education Winneba, UEW School Fees Schedule for 2020/2021 Academic Session has been released and available here.
This is to inform all the Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Sandwich, Distance students of the University of Education Winneba (UEW) that the management of the institution has released the school fees structure for the 2021/2022 academic year.
Here are the PROVISIONAL Fees for the 2021/2022 Academic Year for Regular and Distance Education Students. For the purposes of fees determination, students have been grouped into four (4) categories, namely:
- Category A – Full Time Regular Students
- Category B – Distance Education/Evening Students
- Category C – Foreign Students
- Category D – Ghanaian Fee Paying Students
PROVISIONAL FEES FOR REGULAR AND DISTANCE EDUCATION STUDENTS FOR THE 2021/2022 ACADEMIC YEAR
The UEW School Fees is payable by newly admitted and continuing students. The new fees policy as stated below on schoolgh.com takes effects from 2021/2022 session for resident and non-resident respectively.
UEW School Fees Schedule
University of Education Winneba, UEW Fees Structure is successfully uploaded online and available as follows:
- Please click on the links below for the various categories.
UEW REGULAR & DISTANCE FEES 2020/2021 ACADEMIC YEAR
Full Time Regular Students
Distance Education/Evening Students
Ghanaian Fee Paying Students
UEW SANDWICH FEES 2020/2020 ACADEMIC YEAR
Students are to pay their fees through the Transflow Platform with respect to the designated banks for their campus:
(For Regular and Sandwich Students), GCB Bank, Zenith Bank, National Investment Bank (NIB), Agricultural Development Bank (ADB) and Consolidated Bank
(For distance students), GCB Bank, Zenith Bank, National Investment Bank (NIB), and Consolidated Bank
College of Technology Education (Kumasi Campus)
GCB Bank, Ecobank, UBA Bank, Zenith Bank, and Consolidated Bank
College of Agriculture Education (Mampong Campus)
GCB Bank, and Ecobank.
College of Languages Education (Ajumako Campus)
The University of Education Winneba (UEW) school fees can be paid online or via bank payment.
- All students of the University of Education, Winneba are required to pay their fees through TRANSFLOW at any branch of the banks indicated against their respective campuses.
- When paying, students should inform the Bank Teller that they are using the TRANSFLOW to pay the University of Education, Winneba fees.
- Students who fail to pay all fees cannot register. Continuing students are advised to visit their portals in the OSIS to know their full fees.
- Students are advised to abide by these payment arrangements so as to avoid any problems that might be related to non-compliance.
- WAEC Ghana Latest News.
- NMC Licensure Examination 2021
- 2021 Novdec Registration Fees
- Check Your 2021 Waec NovDec Index Numbers
- How to Pay WASSCE/ BECE registration fee through Momo.
Disclaimer For Readers
Ghanascholarship.net only gather’s authentic information on the web to compile credible readable text for our cherished readers.
We advice you to do more research before using information on this blog for decision making.
Again, We do not provide scholarship for students, our work is simple, we search for ongoing scholarships world wide and share them with you so you can apply…Thus all
Do not hesitate to reach us via the contact us page should you detect any copyright issues or misleading information on this blog.