UEW Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship 2021/2022
UEW Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship
Please download the VCSF Applications Form from the link below:
Mode of Submission
Completed applications should be submitted to the Deans of Faculty or Director, IDeL latest by Friday, 22nd January, 2021.
CLOSING DATE: Extended to Friday, 22nd January, 2021.
To be eligible to receive the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship Fund (VCSF) award, the applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Be a Ghanaian as defined by the Constitution of Ghana.
- Be an undergraduate student of UEW.
- Be enrolled on a non-Full fee paying programme at the University.
- Must have strong academic ability and have a financial need. That is, the applicant must produce evidence, with documentation, that he/she has a strong academic potential but is financially handicapped to pursue higher education in UEW.
- Submit a completed Application Form for the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship Fund award before the announced deadline for the submission of the Form.
- The applicant must not be on a similar scholarship.
- Comply with any other criteria set by the Management Board at the time of the award or disbursement.
NB: For further information, contact the Schedule Officer on 0246173283