UMF International Student Scholarships in USA for Ghanaian Students
UMF International Student Scholarships
Application Deadline: December 2021
- University or Organization: University of Farmington
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $36,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- The grant is open to outstanding new, incoming first-year undergraduate international students.
- Applicants must be international students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To grasp the opportunity, applicants must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Submit your official transcripts/educational records, essay, copy of passport and other relevant documents.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or IELTS (International English Language Testing System): Request that your TOEFL scores be sent directly to the University of Maine at Farmington Office of Admission. Visit ETS.org for official testing information and score requests. Minimum 79 Internet / 550 paper, IELTS 6.5
The award is valued at a total of $36,000 over four years (eight semesters) and awarded each year in the amount of $9,000 per year ($4,500 per semester).
Join our Newsletter