UN Volunteers Program 2021/2022
UN Volunteers Program: Do You want to become a UN Volunteer? United Nations needs Volunteers force for Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Globally.
This Volunteer Opportunity is open for All Nationalities across the world. Applicants’ minimum age should be 22 Yrs For National UN Volunteers and 25 Yrs For International United Nations Volunteers.
UN Volunteers Program
- Location: Globally (can be Placed anywhere)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: No
Check, 5,000 University of Pecs Hungary Scholarships 2021 | Fully Funded
About United Nations Youth Volunteers Program
- United Nations is a worldwide intergovernmental organization founded in 1945. The headquarters of the UN is in New York.
- The Novel Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is disturbing the health systems, essential public services, and communities globally.
- UN team is working closely with national governments, community groups, the health sector, and industry to respond to this crisis.
- UN invites skilled professionals to support the UN system’s response as national UN Volunteers.
- International UN Volunteers may telecommute or be deployed once travel restrictions are lifted.
Apply For 25,00 Top Free Online Courses From Top Organizations and Universities
- Duration: From 3-12 Months (with Possibility of Extension)
- Starting Date: Many will require candidates to be available at short notice (1-2 weeks)
United Nations Volunteers Program will pay the following items of selected applicants:
- Monthly Allowance to cover food
- Medical Insurance
- Return Airfare (Once Restriction are lifted)
Apply For 500 Hokkaido University Scholarship 2021 in Japan – Fully Funded
If you have qualifications or experience in the following areas so you are most welcome to apply for United Nations Volunteers Program.
1) Health professionals
- Respiratory Physicians
- ICU/Anesthetic Nurses
- Infection Control Nurses
- Psychologists (with experience in trauma/stress counseling)
- Biomedical/Medical Laboratory Technicians
- Public Health Specialists (other)
- Health Statisticians
- Health Surveillance Specialists
2) Non-health professionals
Emergency & Crisis management
- Health Emergency Managers
- Child Protection Specialists
- Monitoring & evaluation Specialists (related to health and/or emergencies), and Reporting
- Gender-based Violence Project/Programme Specialists
- Health Procurement Specialists
- Health Supply Chain Specialists (pharmacist, equipment, cold chain)
Sanitation & Hygiene
- WASH (with a focus on hygiene) Specialists
- Medical Waste Management Specialists
Communications & Data management
- Communications for Development Specialists
Information Management Specialist (with experience in health emergencies)
Data Collection & Management Specialists (related to health)
Statistics & others
- Socio-economic & Health Assessment Specialists
- Economic Development Specialists
- Livelihoods Specialists
Must have work experience in the above qualification criteria
22 years old for national UN Volunteer assignments
At least 25 years old for international UN Volunteer assignments.
How To Apply For UN Volunteers Program
The application process is online. Must read the Eligibility criteria for applying in the UN program. To Apply, Please Go to the LINK TO OFFICIAL UN WEBSITE