UNICEF Free Online Courses With Free Certifications
UNICEF Free Online Courses are available for interested individuals through the whole year.
The courses are free and can be taken by any one.
Here are details on the courses
United Nations free online certificate courses
- Sponsored By: UNICEF (United Nations International Children’s Emergency Funds)
- No. of Courses: 140
- Learning Mode: Online
- Certificates: Yes (Free)
- Deadline: No Deadline (Open)
What is UNICEF?
UNICEF is a Non-Profit Organization (NGO) & was established in 1946 by the UN (United Nations) General Assembly.
The main motto to work for the protection of children’s rights. to ensure they are getting their needs. Also, You can Apply For UNICEF Internship Program 2021 | Fully Funded
UNICEF also provides services in the health of Medical, Health, Nutrition, basic education, sanitization & women’s development in developing areas.
UNICEF currently presents in 119 countries in the world.
UNICEF Provides an opportunity for youth to involve in Volunteer work by filling their volunteer application form free of cost.
Join UN Volunteers Program 2021. This Volunteer Opportunity is open for All Nationalities across the world. Applicants’ minimum age should be 22 Yrs For National UN Volunteers and 25 Yrs For International United Nations Volunteers
Importance of UNICEF free online courses with free certificates
- UNICEF will give you access to more than 120+ courses.
- Most important is applicants across the world can join these courses in their own language i.e Arabic, English, Spanish, Chinese, Russian, Portuguese.
- UNICEF is not charging any fee from you and ask you to do these courses and take the certificate and boost your Resumes. You can enroll in British Council Free Online Courses for Summers 2021
UNICEF free online courses list
- Communication (10)
- Working with people (9)
- Drive for results (17)
- Deciding and initiating action (5)
- Relating and networking (3)
- Persuading and Influencing (4)
- Applying technical expertise (23)
- Analyzing (6)
- Learning and researching (21)
- Creating and innovating (3)
- Formulating Strategies and Concepts (6)
- Planning and Organizing (7)
- Following Instructions and Procedures (10)
- Adapting and responding to change (4)
- Coping with pressure and setbacks (4)
- Entrepreneurial thinking (1)
- Diversity and Inclusion (8)
- Integrity (6)
- Commitment (6)
Benefits of UNICEF Online Courses
- You are eligible for Free Courses
- You can access these courses at any time
- Multiple courses available
- you can enroll in more than 1 course, it’s totally up to you.
- A free certificate by UNICEF will be given to you.
There is no specific requirement for enrollment in these Free online courses.
UNICEF Staff Members, Other NGO & Common people all can apply
Anyone across the world can apply
No Age Restriction
No Specific Academic Requirement
No Documents required
How To Apply?
The process is entirely online. Link is given below you will have to click on it a page will appear with login details for Sign in then if you are a UNICEF STAFF MEMBER Simply choose Agora Login Button and if not so simply log in as “GUEST LOGIN”. To apply for the courses please visit the Official Website of UNICEF Courses