UNICEF Internship Program 2021/2022
They have diverse Majors and Fields available for Internship.
Any Student above 18 can apply for the Internship at UNICEF. You can apply if you are enrolled in an Undergraduate, Graduate or PhD programme or have Graduated within the Past Two Years.
Please note that UNICEF doesn’t charge any application Fee.
This is a Fully Funded Internship and all of the expenses will be covered by the UNICEF. This is a Paid Internship Program as participants will be given with a monthly Stipend as well as Travel Costs.
The Duration of the Internship is Usually between 6 and 26 weeks. Are You Ready to Start your career with UNICEF? The detailed information is given below.
About UNICEF Internship Program and UNICEF Jobs
- Organisation: UNICEF
- Duration: 6 to 26 Weeks
- For: Undergraduate/Graduate/PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Varies (Open Now)
What is UNICEF?
UNICEF is an Agency of the United Nations. Working at UNICEF is highly rewarding. With attractive compensation and benefits, a culture that helps staff thrive and diverse opportunities for personal and professional development, we aim to help you maintain a fulfilling life both at and outside the office.
UNICEF Internship Salary
The UNICEF Internship Programme is for Young Graduates and its a Fully Funded Opportunity includes the following:
- Monthly Stipend Stipend.
- Contribution Towards Living Expenses, Paid by UNICEF or a Partner Institution.
- A One-Time Lump Sum, as a contribution towards Travel and Visa Costs.
Candidates are expected to attain the following eligibility criteria for the Internship Programme for Young Graduates.
- For Internship at UNICEF: Applicants must be International Undergraduate and Graduate students from any country.
- Be enrolled in an Undergraduate, Graduate or PhD Programme or have Graduated within the Past Two Years.
- Be proficient in at least one of UNICEF’s working languages: English, French or Spanish. Fluency in the working language of the office you are applying to may also be required.
- Have excellent academic performance as demonstrated by recent university/education records.
- Have no immediate relatives (e.g. mother, father, sister, brother) working with UNICEF.
- Have no other relatives in your reporting line of authority.
- Be at least 18 years old.
UNICEF Recruitment Registration
All Eligible Candidates can Submit their Application Through our Website. Complete and submit an Online Recruitment Profile, a CV/Resume and Cover Letter.
Go to the UNICEF Vacancies Page (Here). Select the Contact Type “Internship” (Here). Select Position Level “Internship: (Here). Select any Location/Country. To apply for the Internship, Please Visit the Official website of the UNICEF Internship Programme.