University Canada West Pathway to Knowledge Bursary Scholarship 2021/2022
Many students dream of studying in Canada, but they are unable to do it due to financial barriers.
To cover study expenses, University Canada West is offering Pathway to Knowledge Bursary.
The bursary is available to both domestic and international students.
The programme helps outstanding who want to commence undergraduate degree coursework for the academic session 2021/21.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University Canada West
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition Reduction
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Arts in Business Communication degree programme.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Be starting the Bachelor of Commerce or Bachelor of Arts in Business Communication degree program in the winter or spring 2021 terms.
- Have a GPA of 2.33 (C+) or higher.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity
s, applicants must take admission in undergraduate degree coursework at the University Canada West. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
International students will receive a tuition reduction valued at 30 credits toward their BCom or BA degree. Eligible domestic students will receive a tuition reduction of $2,784 covering the cost of the student’s final year of their BCom or BA degree, based on the standard schedule and fees.