University of Copenhagen International PhD Fellowship in Electrochemistry
Put your research skills into practice and gain new ones by applying for the International PhD Fellowship offered by the University of Copenhagen.
The main objective of this fellowship is to assist talented students who want to undertake a PhD degree in the field of Electrochemistry for the academic year 2021/2022.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
A great chance for international candidates will receive DKK 331,125 (approx. €43,750) including an annual supplement.
The University of Copenhagen is the largest educational institution in Denmark and consists of eight faculties that combined offer over 200 academic programs.
Why study at the University of Copenhagen? The university aims to encourage people to go and study abroad, to explore and embrace different cultures, and develop both interpersonal and academic skills.
Application Deadline: October 11, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Copenhagen
- Department: Department of Chemistry
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: DKK 331,125 including annual supplement
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree program in Electrochemistry.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Obtained an MSc degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Nanoscience, Materials Science or related areas
- Background in fundamental aspects of electrochemistry, electrodeposition, and electrocatalysis
- Experience in electrochemical methods
- Excellent communication skills, and excellent spoken and written English
- Be well-motivated, willing and able to work as part of an international team at the University of Copenhagen and to supervise MSc and BSc students
- As criteria for the assessment, emphasis will also be laid on previous publications in the field of electrochemistry or electrocatalysis.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the fellowship, all interested candidates are required to take admission in a PhD degree at the University of Copenhagen. After getting enrolled, applicants must complete and submit the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a cover letter, CV, diploma, and transcripts of records (BSc and MSc), acceptance letter for the relevant MSc Programme at SCIENCE (if any), other information for consideration, e.g. list of publications (if any) and 1-3 reference letters (if any).
- Admission Requirements: Applicants will be selected on the basis of previous publications (if any) and relevant work experience.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
The University of Copenhagen will offer a salary of DKK 331,125 (approx. €43,750) including annual supplement (+ pension at a minimum DKK 53,811). Negotiation for a salary supplement is possible.