University of Ghana offers numerous scholarship opportunity to fresh and continuing students, in this article, we guide you on the University of Ghana Scholarships process, requirements, and duration.
Available University of Ghana Scholarships
The Students Financial Aid Office (SFAO) of University of Ghana is accepting applications for the award of the UG-Tullow Tertiary Scholarship Scheme for Level 100 and Year 1 Masters students from areas of financial need.
The Scholarship will cover tuition, books, as well as room and board, and will be awarded for as long as excellent academic standards of at least a B average or 3.0 CGPA continues to be met and financial need is demonstrated.
Requiremets For University of Ghana Scholarships
In order to qualify and/or be eligible to apply to the University of Ghana-Tullow (UG-Tullow) Scholarship, a student must meet all of the following requirements:
- Be a Ghanaian citizen (indigenes from the Western Region are particularly encouraged to apply).
- Be able to demonstrate financial need.
- Obtained a WASSCE aggregate of 19 or better or a continuing student with CGPA of 3.0 and above.
- Be of good conduct (i.e. not have any past or pending disciplinary action taken against them).
- Awardees should be in good academic standing (i.e., to be in good academic standing, awardees would have to maintain a CGPA of at least 3.0).
- Be enrolled at University of Ghana in a full time regular undergraduate or postgraduate programme reading any of the Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) programmes listed below.
Programs For University of Ghana Scholarships
Environmental & Occupational Safety
Geographic information system
Material Science and Engineering
Food Process Engineering
Occupational Health and Safety, Petroleum Geosciences
Geosciences, GeoInformation Science,
Economics (Environmental Economics option), Geology,
Hydrogeology, Applied Geophysics,
Applied Geochemistry, Mathematics
Computer Science, Computer Engineering
Agricultural Engineering, Biomedical Engineering,
Materials Science Engineering, Food Processing Engineering
Biomedical Engineering, Materials Science Engineering
How To Apply for University of Ghana Scholarships
Download and Submit a completed TTSS-SFAO form To S1 and the required essays, a copy of your academic records (WASSCE grades for undergraduate and academic transcripts for graduate applicants) letters of recommendation and supporting need documents.
For enquiries call the Students Financial Aid Office on 020-518-6904/0302- 945-312 or email: email@example.com.
The STUDENTS FINANCIAL AID OFFICE is located at House No. 11 East Legon – Main Campus behind the College of Agriculture and Consumer Sciences and opposite CEGENSA.
NOTE: STUDENTS FROM THE WESTERN REGION ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Deadline for University of Ghana Scholarships
DEADLINE for the submission of the applications is TUESDAY FEBRUARY 5, 2021 at 3:00 pm
- How To Apply For Student Loan In Ghana
- How to Apply For Ghanaian Tourist Visa
- GETFUND Scholarships Application Deadline
- How to Apply For GETFUND Scholarships
- GAF Recruitment Portal
Disclaimer For Readers
Ghanascholarship.net only gather’s authentic information on the web to compile credible readable text for our cherished readers.
We advice you to do more research before using information on this blog for decision making.
Again, We do not provide scholarship for students, our work is simple, we search for ongoing scholarships world wide and share them with you so you can apply…Thus all
Do not hesitate to reach us via the contact us page should you detect any copyright issues or misleading information on this blog.