Duke Kunshan University Merit-Based international Scholarships 2021/2022
Awards provide students with an opportunity to be educated. So for helping students, Duke Kunshan University is providing Merit-Based international awards. The funding programme is open for the academic session 2021/2022.
Application Deadline: January 4, 2021
- University or Organization: Duke Kunshan University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Cover tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in China
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in all subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must have a previous year degree.
- Students who distinguish themselves in academics, character, extracurriculars, talent, service, and other areas worthy of commendation.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at Duke Kunshan University. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award. A separate application is not required.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide school report, counselor recommendation, high school transcripts, teacher evaluations (2 required, 1 optional), other evaluations (2 optional), SAT or ACT score (optional for fall 2021 applications), personal essays, and CSS profile (required only if applying for financial aid).
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
Duke Kunshan University will provide financial aid to assist with the cost of tuition for international students who want to pursue an undergraduate degree.