University of New Brunswick Scholarships 2021/2022 Canada
University of New Brunswick Scholarships
Application Deadline: March 1, 2021
- University or Organization: University of New Brunswick
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and domestic students.
- The award can be taken in Canada.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must high school students with superior academic achievement (preference is given to students who have an 80% scholarship average and above).
- Admissions must be based on their high school marks and who have not attended another post-secondary institution before coming to UNB.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity s, applicants must take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the University of New Brunswick. After being registered, candidates have to apply online.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, learners must meet the documents required at the university.
- Admission Requirements: For taking entrance in the undergraduate degree program, claimants are needed to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If your first language is not English, you may have to prove proficiency in English before admission. For more information, go through the English language requirements
Join our Newsletter