University of Oxford Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships
Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships and Leadership Program is designed to prepare and equip the future leaders by making available resources to outstanding graduates and professionals from developing emerging economies nations giving them the opportunity to engage in a fully-funded postgraduate studies at the University of Oxford.
Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships and Leadership Program
Aim and Benefits of Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships and Leadership Program
The scholarship will cover 100% of course fees and a grant for living costs (of at least £15,285). Awards are made for the full duration of your fee liability for the agreed course.
Requirements for Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships and Leadership Program Qualification
To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must ensure that they meet the following criteria:
- Applicants should be willing to return to their country of ordinary residence once your course is completed. Students who are currently at Oxford are not eligible to apply unless they are already Weidenfeld-Hoffmann scholars.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate a connection between his/her subject of study and their longer-term career objectives. Applicants should explain how he/she sees his/her professional work contributing to the improvement of public life in his/her country of origin or at a wider regional or international level.
- Applicant should know that the above qualities will be assessed during the selection process, including using graduate application form, Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships Questionnaire and (if relevant), the interview. However, this scholarship is not open to applications from candidates who hold deferred offers to start in 2021-22.
Please review the information below to see the complete list of eligible courses. You must also be ordinarily resident in one of the eligible countries listed.
Checkout: 100 Study Abroad Frequently Asked Questions
January 31, 2021
How to Apply
To apply for the Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships and Leadership Program at the University of Oxford, applicants must:
- Complete a Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships Statement and upload it, together with your graduate application form, by the deadline. For a definition of ordinary residency and further details on how to complete this section of the graduate application form, please see the Nationality and Ordinary residence sections of the graduate application form and the advice contained with the Application Guide.
- Be offered admission into their preferred course of study before they can be given the scholarship
For more details, visit University of Oxford website.
Disclaimer For Readers
Ghanascholarship.net only gather’s authentic information on the web to compile credible readable text for our cherished readers.
We advice you to do more research before using information on this blog for decision making.
Again, We do not provide scholarship for students, our work is simple, we search for ongoing scholarships world wide and share them with you so you can apply…Thus all
Do not hesitate to reach us via the contact us page should you detect any copyright issues or misleading information on this blog.